Chapter 21 - I Think I Love You

Like Natsu had suggested, we both bought a house. I couldn't stop blushing after the lady who showed us the house said, "Aren't you lovebirds a little young to move in together?"
And after we both told her we were just roommates, well I did anyway while Natsu just smiled, she just said, "Mmhmmm..." in a sarcastic way.

Anyway now we had the house and it was night. The house was a stone cottage with 2 bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom, a kitchen and an attic. It wasn't a giant cottage nor a tiny one. It was just right.

Oh and earlier when we were unpacking we found a kitten inside and it was blue! Natsu wanted to call it Happy, Lord knows why, so I let him.

I was putting on my pyjama shorts and vest top while getting ready for bed. I had just gotten comfy when I heard Natsu call my name.

"What?!" I shouted annoyed.

"I can't sleep!" He shouted from the other room.

"And? That's my problem why?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Can you come lay with me?" he pleaded.

"No!" I said firmly.

"Please!?" He whined. I could hear the puppy dog eyes on his face. Yeah hear them.

"Will you go to sleep if I do?" I say annoyed.

"Yes I promise!"

I flip the covers from me angrily and stomp across the hall to his room. I swung the door open to find him grinning goofily.

"What!?" I say annoyed while walking towards the bed.

"I can't sleep." he says. "I can sleep when your beside me."

My stomach felt all fluttery. My heart stared racing fast.. Why?
I know I have a crush on him. Definitely... But this feeling has never been so... so weird. Maybe I don't have a crush on him.. Maybe I just feel sick... or maybe i.... I love him? No Lucy! Stop thinking like that!

"Luce..." he says quietly to me.

I look at him and he's avoiding eye contact with me... What is he gonna say?! It doesn't look good...

"Yeah?"

"Can we... Can we do what we were gonna do at the hospital?" He says shyly.

"Do what?..." I ask innocently. I knew that he was talking about the almost kiss... but I wanted to hear him say it.

"When we... You know... at the hospital..."

I put my finger on my chin and pretended to be thinking. "I don't recall? Could you remind me?" I say innocently.

"You know... when we almost.... kissed...." he said shyly.

Hearing him say that made my stomach go funny again. Did he like me?..

"But you must tell me something first.." I say.

"What?" He asked me.

"On the picture you drew of me, what did it say? They bit you'd rubbed out?"

Natsu had went as red as a tomato.

"Umm... it said. She was my bestest Friend in the whole wide world and I..." he said. I nodded for him to continue, eyes full of curiosity. "And... I love her..." he said blushing even more.

My heart sped up and my stomach had butterflies. That answered my previous question. I obviously love him... But I doubt he really meant what he wrote all those years ago...

Tears started falling from my eyes.

Natsu put a hand to his face and sighed. "I knew it...." he said.

I looked up at him tearily. "What?" I ask.

"That you didn't feel the same way..." He said quietly.

"But how do you know...?" I ask.

"Because you're crying." he stated.

"I'm crying because I love you! But you probably don't feel the same way from when you wrote that!" I scream out of frustration.

His eyes widened. "You.. f-feel the same way?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm not sure what love is but when you are near me I feel happier. When you smile my stomach has butterflies swarming around. When our hands accidentally touch, it feels like electricity is flying through me. And if that's not love then... I don't know what is.." Natsu said.

That... what he just said was beautiful... I didn't know Natsu was capable of such... of such, Matureness...

I hugged him tight not caring that he had a bare chest. He frozen in place out of shock probably, but after a second I could feel his arms wrap around my back.

I was about to look up at him when something crashed against my lips. I opened my eyes and saw I was kissing Natsu. My heart skipped a few beats and I flushed but I didn't stop him.

^*^
KYAA!! NaLu Moment!!!!

Sorry about the wait!! But I made it extra long and added A NaLu moment!

If you read my other book 'TSOTFS' I'm sorry i didn't update yesterday but I will do soon!

Remember to Comment, vote and follow to get notified when I update!!

Buuuh-Baaay!

(^_^)/