Chapter 10 - Home Sweet Home!

A/N: ITS MY BIRTHDAY!! OMG guys you are so amazing! The other day I had 350 views and now I have 500+! Thank you for voting and reading! I also apologise if there's any grammar/spelling mistakes! If there is please comment where they are and I'll fix them. Most of my spelling mistakes are probably spellcheck since the names aren't normal it tries to change them like it tried to change Natsu to ants.... ("•_•)

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
LUCY P.O.V
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Levy dragged me all over town to find an apartment for me. We had already been to about 4 different ones. 1 was too big, 1 was too small, it only had like 1 room and it was the living room/bedroom/kitchen all in one! And 1 was too much money, it was like 100,000 jewel a month and the last one wouldn't give me it because it was too late at night. I was getting really aggravated at this house shopping!

"We're here!" Levy called out as we approached a building that was in front of a canal. It looked so pretty and cute!

"I guess we chap on that door there?" I say pointing to a door that was beneath the apartment that was for sale. Levy shrugged and dragged me over to it. She pressed on the doorbell once and I could slightly hear the tune of it from inside.

"Who is it?" Said an annoyed lady from inside peeping through a little eye hole.

"We were wondering about the apartment upstairs. Is it you who is selling it?" Levy asked sweetly.

There was a shuffle from behind he door, then it creaked open to reveal a 50-year-old looking woman. The lady was quite short and wearing clothes reeeeally not suited for her age.

She made an annoyed grunting noise. "What about the apartment?"

"Emm... Could I get it? Please?" I squeaked.

"It's 70,000 jewel per month, can you pay that?" She asked in a demanding tone.

"Yes... Do I need to pay any upfront costs?" I asked.

"500 jewel." She said.

I rummaged about in my bag and got the money and handed it to her.

She simply grunted then handed me a key then closed the door in my face.

"I guess I can go in then." I said sighing. I walked up to the door and put the key in the door. I could physically feel the anticipation rolling off of Levy as I fumbled to open the door. I decided to annoy her, and dropped the key. She moaned in annoyance.

"Hurry up! I wanna see inside!" She said bouncing up and down on the spot.

I unlocked the door the door and slowly opened it. Before I even got the chance to look in it myself, Levy bounded past me almost knocking me over. She was small but when she was enthusiastic she was strong.

I heard her squeal in excitement? Or was it in annoyance? Hopefully excitement. I took a step in and gasped. It was so cute! It wasn't too big and it wasn't too small.

After exploring the house with an over-excited Levy, I found out there was a beautifully decorated bathroom, a nice kitchen, a living room that was quite spacious, 1 bedroom which was fine for me. I would've never have guessed the old woman downstairs, that had no taste in fashion, had decorated this apartment.

*^*^*^*^*^*^
THE NEXT DAY
LUCY P.O.V
*^*^*^*^*^*^

I woke up due to the sun splitting through the trees and through my window. I yawned groggily and sat up quickly causing my head to spin.

After I took a shower in my pristine clean bathroom, I went to my suitcase that I still had to unpack and opened it looking for se clothes to wear.
"Ugh...." I said out loud. I needed to get new clothes since I had to leave the majority of them back at Jude's.
I sighed. "Guess I'll have to go clothes shopping."

After I picked out some clothes and put them on, I walked to the living room to find a bag on the table with a note.

Since you just moved in, I thought you wouldn't have much to eat or basic things so I got you some milk, bread, toilet roll, kitchen roll and washing up liquid. just think of it as a house warming gift! XD

Your welcome
Levy xxx

P.S. I put the milk in the fridge!

Levy was so thoughtful. I smiled to myself as I read her number which she had also provided on the note.

-At the Shopping Centre-

When I had arrived at the shopping centre that was about a 10 minute walk from my house, I went to the clothes shop immediately. I sashayed in between the rows of clothes, picking a few up here and there. after about an hour of trying things on, I had a blue Hollister T-Shirt, a pink T-shirt with white writing that said 'Pink', I had 2 pairs of jeans; 1 light denim coloured and one dark pair and a red hoodie that said Manhattan on it.
I went to the desk and payed for my items and was walking through the mall. I was window shopping when I came across a phone shop and realised I didn't have a phone anymore since I ditched it.
After thinking about it I decided to buy a new phone with some of the spare cash I had.

*^*^*^*^*^

I walked out of the phone shop with an IPhone 6 and headed home. When I got home I got the note Levy gave me and typed her number into my new phone. I dialled it and it rang a few times before she picked up.

"Hello? Who is this?" She asked on the phone.

"It me!" I said.

"It's me who?" Levy said confused. "Wait is it Lucy?"

"The one and only! I got a new phone today so I wanted to call. Where are you?"

"In the hospital." She said flatly.

"WHAT? Why are you there?" I asked worried.

"Oh don't worry! I only broke my leg, I think."

"Wait! What? What happened?"

"Well I was volleyball with some friends and tripped over and my leg bend backwards and I landed on it." I winced at imaging it. "Then Gajeel brought me to the hospital." She said quietly.

"WAIT! Who's Gajeel?" I asked mischievously.

"Oh.... Emmm... No one just a f-friend from school." She muttered quietly.

"Uh-Huh!" I say sarcastically. "And I'm the King of Fiore!"

"But your a girl?"

"Precisely! Anyway I'm coming to see you!"

"You don't have to come all the way out here just to see me!" She said.

"Oh but I do since you got me the house warming gifts AND I want to know more about this Gajeel guy!" I grinned evilly.

"Oh really you don't have to come!" Levy said worried.

"But I really do! See you in a bit!" I hung up, leaving her no chance to make up excuses for me not to come.

^*^*^*^*^*
Sorry its boring and a little late but I've had a lot of stressful things to do today and it was my BIRTHDAY YAY!! And I'm really annoyed at my phone as well because I wanted to get the new update but I didn't have enough storage so I had to delete all my music and pictures!!! Ughhh so frustrating! Now I must go re-download everything!

Have a good day/night!

Buhhh-Bayyy ^_^

Don't forget to follow, vote and comment! I'll follow you back!