Intro

•DISCLAIMER •

THIS IS A BxB STORY

In other words this is story between two boys not boy and girl.

Hello and welcome to Not Your Average Nerd. This will be the introduction to the characters. THIS IS NOT CHAPTER 1. Chapter 1 is on the next page. You can skip if you want.

You don't have to imagine the characters to look like this, I just want to give y'all an idea of what they can look like.

Samuel Evans

This is Samuel Evans as you can see

This is Samuel Evans as you can see. He's openly gay and is a self reserved person with a couple of friends. If you didn't already know from the title, Samuel is what people would call a nerd. Ever since people noticed that Samuel was smarter than most they decided to pick on him but Samuel wasn't one to take anybody's bullshit so he fought back.

Every smart remark they had for him he would hit them back with an even smarter one. Soon when he took these actions he noticed that situations would grow more hostile and would end with a fist fight. That resulted in Samuel gaining a lot of black eyes. Over the time Samuel got better from experience (and a couple of boxing classes) and he learned how to pull a punch. Once that was made known the tormenting and bullying came to an abrupt end. From that day on he was known not to be messed with because he was not your average nerd.

Yeah yeah super dramatic character backstory blah blah moving on.

Sean Holt

This is Sean Holt as you can also see, he is your typical bad boy

This is Sean Holt as you can also see, he is your typical bad boy. He is used to always getting what he wants and is never denied anything. People are always at his beck and call and don't dare to deny him anything he wants.

Women drop for him and men want to either be him or challenge him. He knows what he wants and he always goes out to get it no matter what it is. When it comes to girls it's easy because there usually ready to offer themselves up for him in an instant. All the time they approach him instead of the other way around.

Otherwise Sean is also used to getting what he wants from his parents, who are also rich. Never around but rich. He's usually all home by himself and by himself at school. Mostly because people are too afriad to approach him fearing he would snap there neck in half.

Some people might think that he must be really lonely but Sean likes peace and quiet. When Sean's parents tell him that he has to move yet again it doesn't surprise him as he was ready to leave that town behind.

—————

If you made it this far you might as well comment and tell me if you liked the introduction. Constructive criticism is encouraged but hate is not. If you hate behind a screen you're a little bitch that deserves to burn in the pits and depths of the unknown (I think I just quoted Frozen ). Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the introduction to the characters and I hope you guys continue to read.

*Warnings*

There will be talk of triggering things for some people, so most chapters may have a trigger warning but not all.

Words and phrases that people might not be comfortable with may also be used, and some chapters may have a warning but not all.

This book does have mature themes and scenes and all that good stuff. But if that's not what you're into then I suggest that you leave from now.

I'm not putting a warning for all the times something smut related happens so don't look out for it. This is your warning, you won't get another so don't look for one.

*Explanation*

Lastly one of the main points of me writing this story is to also show how the nerd is not always this small weak little premature boy. I hate how it's always portrayed that the nerd is this 5'3 boy with glasses and doe eyes that can barely hold a conversation.

I want my characters to be equals in many aspects. I want them to be the same height, same weight, the same everything. Well not everything but you guys get it. I want to show that not everybody lives up to the stereotype around being a 'nerd' aka some that's smarter than you.

Hopefully this is understanding. Thank you guys again.

- Sasha :)