Chapter 25

Mature chapter ahead, run away little children.

3rd Person Pov

The rain droplets against the window were harsh, echoing around the silent car.

The kiss they shared was subtle and sweet. A promise that the day was great, and that they both enjoyed themselves.

And when they parted it was like fireworks were going off. Samuel could feel his heart beating erratically as reality came upon him.

The droplets raining down upon them only background noise as he gazed into the dark brown irises. The eyes that held so many raging emotions all for him.

And in that moment all Samuel wanted was Sean. Sean and Sean only.

With a push forward, he reconnected the kiss, but this time it was much more, so so much more.

The heat radiating between them ablaze and electrifying. Everything felt like it was on fire and it was amazing.

From the warmth of Sean's lip upon his own to the warm palm that rested on his cheek. Everything was just right and it felt like it was never ending.

It wasn't long before the kiss began to grow fierce as Sean pulled Samuel's head closer to his own, lips crashing and clinging together. The need to keep up with the quick pace they had set.

Throughout the entirety of the date there was a lingering tension between them that neither could deny. Now that they were enclosed in a space small enough it was only a matter of time before someone cracked.

Now together and devouring one another hungrily, it seemed that neither wanted to part.

"Wait wait," Sean panted out suddenly, breaking from the kiss.

The look in Samuel's eyes one of confusion and frustration as he looked over.

"Is something wrong?" He questioned, hand still intertwined in Sean's dark hair. The feeling of Samuel's hand lingering there enough to make Sean push forward and connect there lips again.

"As much as I want to keep going your mom is probably waiting for you inside and I ca-

Sean's plea is silenced by Samuel's lips connecting to his once again. A muffled noise emitting from Sean as Samuel's hand landed on his thigh, a little below his growing erection.

"Mom's not home," Samuel mumbled suggestively against his lips.

Sean made no movements to object as Samuel made his way from his lips to his cheek and further down, littering kisses in any space available.

With no objections from the other, Samuel took his time sucking light hickeys onto the length of Sean's neck. The feeling of the pleasure sprouting through his body as he heard the low groan slip past Sean's lips, his pants beginning to tighten with arousal.

It's only when Samuel's hand moves further up, palming his semi that Sean makes a move. He catches Samuel's hand before he can move further and unlocks all the car doors.

"Let's go," Sean spoke in what seemed to be a low grumble.

Without having to be told twice Samuel hopped out the car leaving all his belongings except his phone and keys. With a slight skip in his step he reached the front door. He made it about only one step into the house before he felt himself being pushed against the now closed door.

Sean's breath fanned his neck hotly, the urge to suppress the groan that bubbled up his throat heavy.

"Upstairs."