Chapter 4

I kinda decided that I'll try and update every other Saturday if life doesn't decided to fuck me over.

———

Samuel's Pov

What just happened.

If I wasn't confused before I was damn well confused now. One thing I could definitely say was that I was surprised.

I watched as Sean slipped out of the bathroom leaving me there against the wall. I didn't indulge in my thoughts to long because I knew that I needed answers as to what just happened.

I quickly gathered my thoughts and rushed out the bathroom down the hall. I needed to catch Sean before he left to go wherever.

I pushed past a couple of girls that were just slowly walking in the hallways making one of them fall to the ground."Watch where your going asshole" One of the girls shouted.

"Try not to take up the whole hallway then!" I shouted back. I dodged a couple more people before I sped through the school exit and caught sight of Sean motioning towards his car.

Now or never.

I quickly jogged over to Sean and grabbed onto his shoulder spinning him around "What the fuck was that?" I whisper shouted, trying to keep my voice down.

I looked at him and saw that he had the same shirt back on and his regular resting bitch face, but I did notice that his face was flushed a light pink. If I didn't look close enough I would've missed it.

I dismissed the idea in my mind because he was probably still angry from the situation before and that his shirt was wet.

He looked at me and didn't answer. I didn't know whether he hadn't heard me or not but I wasn't leaving without an explanation.

"Samuel just leave me alone" Sean replied, finally speaking after a couple of seconds.

"What do you mean leave you alone, I just asked you a question" I said voice slightly raising.

I really want to know what is wrong with this guy. First he's rude to me for no apparent reason and now he pins me to a bathroom wall and on top of it all he wants me to leave him alone. I know I'm not innocent but this guy needs to get it together.

"I have to go, Samuel just stay away from me" Sean whispers the last part quietly, getting into his car and pulling out.

That guy needs help.

Sighing in frustration, I turned around and checked the time. I had 45 minutes left.

I turned and opened my car, then the trunk. No matter what just happened I was still getting my nap. I pulled a spare pillow and blanket out the trunk and slid into the back seat.

I removed my shoes and threw the blanket over my legs. I then put the pillow down and laid long way across the seats. This was a normal routine for me since last year, so I never cared if anybody saw me.

30 minutes later

"Why can't I fall asleep" I sighed aloud, shuffling on my back trying to get comfortable.

Lunch period is almost over and i'm not tired anymore, just my luck. I huffed and threw the blanket off me.

I just wasted my lunch period and I didn't even get to sleep. It's because of that guy Sean.

He is so rude. Who pushes people against walls when they try to help you. Honestly to me it seemed like he wasn't doing it to be violent, he was doing it to flirt with me. If that's the case then this guy has a weird way of flirting.