Chapter 11

Now that I'm officially on summer break I'm free to update whenever.

The final exams tried to kick my ass but I made it!!

———————

Samuel's Pov

This was odd. All of this was very odd.

Apparently Sean just asked me for my number, which was fine but what I wanted to know was why. I feel like I've found myself questioning this a lot. The question as to why?

From what I know Sean was a jerk that I so happened to make out with. Why all of sudden did he want my number?

Stop being stupid it was just for the project.

Despite me having this reoccurring thought as a reminder, for some reason I couldn't seem to convince myself that the project was the only reason.

We haven't worked together all week, courtesy of me, so why now?

"What happened?" Aria groaned directly in my ear from next to me.

After my encounter with Sean I was now driving to take Aria home practically against my will. The entire time since I've gotten back into the car she's been bugging and harassing me on what went down between us.

"What happened? What did he say? What did you say? Why did you guys have your phones out? Oh my god did you guys exchange numbers? Yes yes yes yes my friend is finally moving up in life. You know I always believed in you. Now you ca-"

"Aria please shut. up." I hiss, cutting her off.

"You know you're going to have to spill one way or another" Aria says with a nasty smirk that made me shiver. "You know you can't hold out forever."

I roll my eyes and slowly pull into Arias drive way. "Yeah we'll see about that."

"You coming inside?" Aria asks, motioning towards her house.

"No I'm just gonna call it a day" I sigh, Aria narrowing her eyes suspiciously.

"You're oddly tired" Aria mumbles.

"Didn't get a lot of sleep haha" I smile, not feeling the look she was giving me.

"Someone else taking up your time?"

"Huh," I ask, overly confused. "Why would you say that?"

"Don't bullshit, am I being replaced?" She asks crossing her arms over her chest.

"Re-

"Are you seeing someone else, is there another girl, is that what this is " Aria motions her finger between us.

"Aria pl-

"I bet it's that girl from down the street, huh?"

"What are you ta-

"AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!"

"Wa-

"You know what, don't call me. Don't come by my house. We're done" Aria shakes her head, wiping under her eyes.

I don't come back to terms until I hear the car door slam shut, Aria on the other side of it giving me the
middle finger.

Just smile and drive Samuel, just smile and drive.

———

After Aria pulled her whatever that was, I went home still trying to register my thoughts. Today was Friday meaning that I had the whole weekend to myself.