Chapter 14

Long chapter ahead!!

I need a vacation.

Part 3
—————
Just realized I never put a picture of what Sean is wearing.

Imagine the vest ain't there

Samuel's pov

When I first initially agreed to go to this party, I thought it wouldn't be that bad.

Yes we had invited Sean, someone who I didn't know how I felt about yet.

Yes we had made an over exaggerated entrance, that was uncalled for.

And yes, we had drunk and danced like a horny couple.

But what I didn't expect was for Aria to ditch me. What I also didn't expect was for her spot to be replaced.

Now here I am dancing with a stranger like he's my best friend. And although there are many things I can do and many other options I could've went through with, here I am.

Before I could even comprehend the real statistics of the situation I was breathing out a yes.

Taking in my answer the stranger unwrapped his hands from around my waist and rested them on my hips.

I leaned back closing the gap between our bodies subtly brushing my ass against his front. I heard him take a slow intake of air and his grip tightened on me.

Closing the gap further I leaned my back on the strangers chest and laid my head on his shoulder.

I slowly open my eyes, adjusting to the dim light, and cast my gaze to the face of the stranger. I'm met with familiar chestnut brown eyes and a messy head of dark brown hair.

Sean

My eyes widen a fraction as I take in the situation. He is the stranger, the stranger is Sean.

I continue to look into his eyes, the dim lighting of the room making it quite difficult. Most likely noticing my realization of who he is, Sean looks me straight in the eye and smirks.

He fucking smirked.

I feel him shift a little behind me and that's when I realize the compromising positions we're in.

I slowly tear my gaze away from Sean's, to look down where our body's are joined. This pulls a gasp from me, as I come to the realization that I was grinding on him.