Extra

See what's going on in Aria's head when she decided to play match maker.

Aria's master plan.
———————-

Aria's pov

When you're at a party usually you would drink. Or maybe smoke, dance, and even get laid.

But neither of these things are on my agenda tonight.

You see when you have a best friend that has never been interested in anyone at school, hasn't been in a relationship in months and is literally the singlests person alive, you'd understand where I'm coming from.

Samuel isn't the type of person to enjoy being around others. He's literally not even interested in anything relationship related. He doesn't enjoy crowds or any people in general.

I don't even know how I myself even landed a spot as his best friend.

The worst part of it all, the one and only relationship he had, didn't even last long.

So obviously when I see an opportunity, I'm going to take it and run. Sean just so happened to be in the right place at the wrong time.

Although Sean has his faults, and he didn't make exactly the best first impression, I'm willing to give him a second chance.

In this situation I should probably be on my bests friends side and not trying to set him up with someone he doesn't potentially like.

But, what can I say? I want Samuel to at least get a little bit of love before senior year is over. And by love I may or may not mean him having sex frequently.

But if Sean messes with my best friend in anyway that doesn't sit right with me, he's dead. That's not a suggestion it's a promise.

Otherwise from death threats my plan for tonight was simple and efficient.

Get Samuel and Sean at the party, someway somehow get them together, and lastly ditch Samuel.

Now there is a possibility that this plan wouldn't work. Maybe even end up in my friend getting hurt in more ways than he should be.

But, what's a good plan without taking risks.

—————-
At the party

I walk over to the table full of drinks and pick up a bottle of vodka, along with two shot glasses.

Even though I had 2 shot glasses only one person would be drinking.

I walk over to Samuel and hand him the glass filled with alcohol. I tilt my head back pretending to drink the shot, watching as Samuel swallowed the contents from his glass.

I fill up the glass again but this time Samuel is already throwing his head back, before I can pour my fake glass full.

I smile to myself as Samuel continues to drink on his own. I walk over to the fridge, scouring through it, catching a bottle of fresh ice tea in the back.

I lick my lips and grab the bottle, filling up a random cup. I begin to chug the juice suddenly feeling a lot thirstier than before.

I see Samuel eyeing the cup when I finish chugging.

"What are you drinking?"He asks moving towards me.