Chapter 12

I know I originally said the party will be 2 parts but I like to drag things out so 3 parts it is.

Part 1
—————-

Samuels pov

"I've liked you for a long time now" Sean says to me. I could feel the heat slowly rising up my neck at the sudden confession.

"Is that so" I say trying to keep my composure although I was internally screaming. Sean gives me an equally daring look, smirk playing on his lips.

"Will you go out with me" Sean says with all the confidence in the world.

My control wavers and my smirk falters a little as I struggle to take in what he just said.

Sean just asked me to go out with him.

" Yes" I blurt out after a moment completely shocked with my own response. I think to myself for a second before replying again. "Yes" I repeat, this time more confident.

Hearing my answer Sean gives me a toothy smile and steps up to me, putting his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him.

He ever so subtly tilted my chin up so I was staring into those deep chocolate brown eyes. He slowly began to lean in to me, all intention clear of what he was about to do. I lean in too until are noses are slightly brushing against each other's. If either of us where to move a single inch we would be lip locked. That idea didn't sound to bad to me.

I slowly moved my head a little further taking the last steps to engulf his nice full li-

"Samuel wake up!" I hear a shrill voice scream beside me, forcibly pulling me out of my dream state.

"Come on get up its 10:30 and the party starts soon." I began to recognize that the voice was Aria after she continued to scream from beside me.

"Go away" I groan, turning my head into the pillow.

"Come on we have to start getting ready" Aria says again now shaking my body. "If you don't get up I'm gonna lay on you" She says after receiving silence from me.

I don't reply when I suddenly feel a heavy weight on my back. I turn my head to the side to peak from under the pillow, and I'm met with Arias full head of brunette hair.

"Get off me" I say shaking my body and trying wiggle her off my back.

"You didn't want to get up so now you can stay down" She says moving to get comfortable on top of my back.

I stay still for a minute and wait till she's on her back. Weird how she's on my back but she's on her back. We're back to back.

I chuckle at my joke and wait till when shes finished moving. I quickly turn my body around and grab her so she's now straddling me and I'm looking up at her.

I grab her hands and turn again, pinning her to the bed. "Look who has the upper hand now" I say smirking.

"Get off me" Aria says struggling to break free from my grip.

"You didn't want to get up so now you can stay down, right?"

"You're a major asshole" She says still struggling.

I let go of her hands but instead lay my body on top of hers. "Come on you're so fat, you're gonna crush me" She breathes out patting my back.