Chapter 8

"Laziness will be your downfall" - My mother

enjoy reading ;)

———-

Sean's Pov

Jealousy.

The best and the worst emotion.

Is jealousy even an emotion, I don't even know.

At this point my thoughts were getting louder and louder, and it was getting harder to block them out.

At first my plan seemed fool proof.

All I had to do was catch up to Samuel before he made his great escape. At first it seemed to be an easy task but when the time came around for me to approach him, he was already driving off with some girl.

I had watched from the sidelines as the girl took Samuel and left. For some reason she seemed very familiar.

Once I was sure that Samuel and that girl was no where in sight I advanced towards my car.

Well there goes my plan.

Who was that girl and why was she so close to Samuel, I thought over and over.

"This is so confusing" I muttered, resting my head on the steering wheel.

Why can't this be easy.

With that thought my stomach grumbled loudly. I was so concerned with what I was going to do that I didn't even eat this morning.

I pulled out of the parking lot and headed towards Mcdonald's. I don't even like Mcdonald's but i'm going to like it today since it's the closest food source to the school.

When I pulled up they had a line in the driveway that was so long I knew if I waited I would die of hunger.

I decided to go inside because maybe i'd have better luck on that line. Once I stepped inside everyone on the line turned and looked at me.

What is wrong with these people.

I rolled my eyes and shot a glare making everyone turn back around. What are they in 5th grade?

The line moved rather quickly and I soon reached the front. I quickly ordered whatever was on the menu and went to wait at the pick up line.

I waited silently until my number was called out by a women at the front. My silence was rudely interrupted when I felt someone lightly bump into me. I guess it wasn't so light because when I turned around I saw a girl with two ponytails sitting on the floor.

"Are you okay" I asked in a monotone voice. For some reason girls thought literally throwing themselves at me would get my attention, this was nothing new.

When the girl looked up I noticed it wasn't just any random girl. It was the girl that was supposed to originally be my partner for the project.

( a/n: I forgot her name I had to go back a few chapters )

Jess I think her name was. I only remembered because she actually seemed cool. I reached out quickly and gave her a hand.

"Thanks I wasn't really paying attention" Jess muttered dusting off herself.

"It's all good." I sighed.

"Hey you're that guy from my English class" Jess gasped pointing at me.

"Yes I am and you're that girl with the weird hair " I replied in the same shocked tone.

"Ouch" Jess winced, clutching her right boob. I think she meant to put her hand on her chest, silly girl. I smiled at her actions before returning to my usual face.