Cobra

Name:
" You can call me Mister, servant"
(Cobra

Nickname:
"Master, Mister or Sir"
( above, though there's usually a 'Cobra' at the end)

Gender:
" can you not see?
( Male)

Age:
" Well, why does that matter?"
( 25)

Sexuality:
" Interested?"
( bisexual )

Appearance:( a mix of the two. Basically he's the right,but has the left ones hairstyle.)

Clothing Style:He rose a brow( usually wearing suits and black clothing)

Clothing Style:
He rose a brow
( usually wearing suits and black clothing)

Scars/Tattoos/Piercing:
" Why would you want to know?"
( ear piercings + some scars)

Personality:
" mhmm"
( A person whose moral compass is haywire. Cobra enjoys freaking people out, people listening and as long as you respect him and take into account his rules, he won't hurt people. Unless he feels like it. Sometimes he's in a bad mood, but he's usually in a joking mood. And it's not really joking, more like very dark humor that's concerning. He's never had a probably making 'examples' out of people which rarely ends well. He's highly feared and respected for his status and carries himself as such.

Likes:
"Hmm, coffee"
( He likes coffee, but only when it's really bitter. Also tea, with alot of lemon juice. Tart fruits too)

Dislikes:
He gave a small shrug
( He doesn't like being disrespected or a rule being broken)

Backstory:
" It was...hmm"
( w.i.p

Scenario:

1)You were terrified honestly, standing infront of the 'bosses' office, clutching your belongings. Sent to work at Cobra's mansion (you can choose to either have been sold by parents/guardians or working undercover). He was a druglord from what you knew, and had a huge mansion with maids and butlers to boot. And you were to be one of them. But first, you had to meet the man himself. Maids showed you the way to his office, and you knocked on the door before entering, " So, the cute little (name) wishes to work here hmm?" He asked with a smile. " Tell me about yourself doll" and you...

2)You were a supernatural being, on the run. It's never safe for your kind in a world of humans, and you never had a home. Until you stumbled across some sort of bar that had alot of supernatural creatures. You wandered around, using the little money you had to buy a drink. Suddenly someone who looked fairly human entered, people parting way for him. He seemed important and somehow walked over to you. " I've never seen a (insert whatever you are) around here before" He mused, and you...