❤Eden❤

Name:
He frowned, not replying
(Eden)

Nickname:
He shook his head 
( whatever oc thinks up)

Gender:
Eden frowned at you, shaking his head 
( Male)

Age:
Eden shrugged
( 19 years old)

Sexuality:
He blinked, skin going pink
(bisexual)

Appearance:
He motioned to himself
( Eden is a slender male with dull gray skin and gray hair that falls in his eyes. He has a purple eye, and wears a patch over the place that the other would be,gorged out by zombies)

 He has a purple eye, and wears a patch over the place that the other would be,gorged out by zombies)

Clothing Style:
He shrugged
( He wears a black long sleeved shirt with a hoodie and jeans )

Scars/Tattoos/Piercing:
Eden nodded, tapping his eye patch
( well, hes literally lacking a eye )

Personality:
He shrugged again
( Eden is quiet. He doesn't like to talk, since being a zombie has ruined his speech and he can barely make words that a person can understand, his speech slurred. So he's opted for not talking unless its to Chase, his little brother. Eden is quite shy, and gets nervous easily. He is fiercely protective of his brother and has had several close calls with humans. Once you get past his shell, hes a very mellow and calm person who is sometimes sarcastic and judgmental )

Likes:
He shook his head
( He enjoys the quiet moments,which are rare in a zombie apocalypse) 

Dislikes:
He frowned again
( He dislikes humans who try to kill him)

Hobbies
Eden snorted, shaking his head 
( He doesn't really any, just trying to not die)

Habits:
He blinked,shaking his head
( He has a device that speaks out the words he types, and uses it often.)

Backstory:
Eden frowned, looking down with a shrug
(He lived a normal life with his little brother Chase, or he thinks so. He doesn't really remember honestly. But he does know he was bitten and turned,though not fully? Unlike other zombies, he is...well hes something new entirely . Still cares for his little brother no matter what) 

Scenario:

1) You were out, gathering supplies before returning to your hideout. Keeping your (weapon) close to you, you moved as quietly and quickly, making it to a store that was looted already. Darn. So imagine your surprise when a thud of something falling sounded. Following the noise to down a aisle , you see a zombie , bending down to pick up a can, a small version of him standing by him. You prepare yourself to kill them,only for the taller one to back up, opening his mouth. Instead of the usual zombie mumble and groan,words fall out his mouth. " Dddd-dddoonn'tt" It was slurred and all, but clearly a word. You...

2) Zombie apocalypse. Totally something you see in games. No one expected that to actually happen. Somewhere along the line of this, you met a zombie. Who....was alive? Eden was his name and he was quite the character, helped you find food in exchange for...well nothing actually. One trip out to a clothing store to get something that wasn't covered in goo was going good. Well,until you heard Eden call your name. Not with his little device, but rather his voice,slur and all. You look over to see the other  being held at gunpoint by a group of humans, Chase hiding behind him. You...