Blake

Name:
" You know my name"
(Blake

Nickname:
" I don't have any?"
(n/a)

Gender:
" I'm a male,open your eyes"
( Male)

Age:
" Old"
( Looks to be 21 but is vv old)

Sexuality:
"What? "
(demisexual)

Appearance:

Gender:" I'm a male,open your eyes"( Male)Age:" Old"( Looks to be 21 but is vv old)Sexuality:"What? " (demisexual)Appearance:

Personality:
( Blake has always been a tough one.He's stubborn and will not do something that he doesn't want to do, so his rider will have to ask him to do something, not tell him to. He's sarcastic and a rebel, doing things just to piss people off. He's both bark and bite, and will dish out threats if he makes them. Blake has little care for others who he deems worthless, so earning his respect is a must. Once you earn it, he'll stand by your side loyally, but is never totally obediant )

Likes:
( He likes meat as do most dragons. flying and being free)

Dislikes:
" Useless worms"
( He hates people who try to force a bond on him, and being in confined spaces

Backstory:
" Why do you want to know?"
( w.i.p )

Scenario 

1 - There was a roar outside your home, and several shouts. Running outside, you watched in surprise as several guards struggled tying down a huge black dragon with blue eyes. The dragon was fighting, though it's wings were pinned down. You looked at your father, the king. " Happy birthday!" He said, motioning to the dragon. " The very finest we could find. A bit of a fighter isn't he?"  It was your birthday, and you certainly hadn't been expecting a dragon but here it was. Your father ushered you inside while he dealt with the unruly creature. You watched from the windows as the guards and their dragons dragged the snarling one into the stables were other dragons were kept. You awaited the time you'd be able to ride him. Though it was a week later and no progress. When you visited the dragon would lunge as far as his chains would allow, growling through his muzzle. Your father brought in a mage, who dosed the dragon in a potion that would ' help you understand the dragon better' though you watched in surprised as the dragons scales melted into skin, revealing a rather handsome male with striking blue eyes. You...

2)In this world, human and dragons bonded for life. And your bond had been Blake. It was a rough ride, but the two of you were one of the strongest riders due to your strong bond. One day a beast attacks,spraying Blake with something. It noticeably slows the dragon down, and by the end of the night, he's looking pale. You go to sleep, promising to find a healer as soon as possible. In the morning, your dragon is gone! In his spot a human. You....