❤Liam❤

Name:
"Liam, duh!"
(Liam Lionheart)

Nickname:
"uh..I dunno?"
( whatever your oc think of)

Gender:
" I'm a boy!"
( Male)

Age:
" Well, I'm a junior-"
( 17)

Sexuality:
" I..thats kinda weird to ask-"
( homosexual)

Appearance:

Clothing Style:" Well, pinks my favorite color"( usually wearing pink, he likes looking soft)

Clothing Style:
" Well, pinks my favorite color"
( usually wearing pink, he likes looking soft)

Scars/Tattoos/Piercing:
" Well, I thought tongue piercings were kinda cool-"
( n/a )

Personality:
" mhmm"
( He likes wearing soft looking clothes and looking cute. Call him a cat-fish because Liam is anything but. He would for sure throw someone in a wall and despite being small, knows how to fight dirty. Just imagine a pink oompa loompa rocking your shit because you called him a twink. Thats really it, thats his personality. He bounces between violence and his sweeter persona faster then girls and boyfriends. His sweeter persona is the way he looks. Sweet, cute and very happy. Kind of scary how he goes from smiling to twisting someones arm behind their back. Despite his bottom looks, he'd top you.)

Likes:
"Hmm, sweets!"
( He likes anything sweet, and things strawberry flavored)

Dislikes:
He smiled, smiling dangerously. " Assholes"
( He doesn't like being called a twink; he finds it offensive. Call him that and he'll give you a first class flight to heaven)

Backstory:
" It was...hmm"
( w.i.p

Scenario: 

1)You..were not expecting that. One moment you were smirking down at Liam, the next you were holding your nose; which was bleeding. " THE FUCK YOU CALL ME?!?!" Liam screamed and  had no qualms about leaping onto you, making you fall. Obviously, a fight broke out as he began trying to make you fuse with the ground. Someone pulled him off you, and both of you were in the office. Liam looked absolutely feral, which was unnerving. Who thought the new transfer student who looked..er very..not straight would go toe to toe with you. No one bothered you in school since you were sorta the top dog no one bothered. And here you were, in detention with the boy who you bumped into roughly and called a twink. You both had to write a paper saying sorry, but Liam had already began drawing on his paper, clearly not going to apologize. You...

❤alt to the one above: In the end, neither you nor Liam wrote the letters. And that resulted in Saturday detention, cleaning the cafeteria. It was just you two, and very...very quiet. And awkward. After the two of you were finally done, you were more then eager to leave. You opened the door, and almost got your arm bitten off by..a zombie??? Liam yanked you back in the school, slamming the door shut. The two of you heard groans, and the stench of outside was very..decaying and gross. Had the whole world been turned to zombies while you two served detention?? yes, thats exactly what happened. You...❤

2) Dating was...hard for you. You weren't really good at..leading in relationships and everyone expected you to be the big macho man who was super buff and stuff. And..that wasn't you. You lost alot of potential lovers like that, and you were starting to lose hope. As a last resort, you tried a dating site. It was new, and when you joined, you filled out a mini survey. From there, you were matched with a person named 'Liam' and they were nice. You two lived in the same area, and agreed to meet up after half a month of talking. When you arrived at the (insert place yc's ideal date spot would be) you saw him. Very short, and cute. Hopefully he didn't expect him to be the one in charge of the relationship. You...