❤Rory❤

Name:
" Rory!"
(Rory Jamieson)

Nickname:
" Just Rory?" He shrugged
(whatever your oc thinks up)

Gender:
" I'm a boy," He pouted " Duh!"
( Male)

Age:
" I'm a adult!"
( 20 years old )

Sexuality:
"Whys that matter? "
( bisexual )

Appearance:

Gender:" I'm a boy," He pouted " Duh!"( Male)Age:" I'm a adult!"( 20 years old )Sexuality:"Whys that matter? " ( bisexual )Appearance:

Personality:

" Mhmm, super nice I think"
( Rory is a social butterfly. He likes talking to and getting to know people. It's second nature for him and he's just bursting with energy. However he's no goody goody two shoes nor innocent. While his mind isn't in the gutter 24/7, he is no baby, just has a baby face. He's flirty and clingy and a people pleaser, because really he just wants people to like him. But who doesn't? Rory is really perceptive when it comes to people emotions and picks up how their feeling with ease.

Likes:
( He likes his two cats, Toffee and Coffee, anything chocolate flavored and seafood)

Dislikes:

( He's allergic to peanut butter and pretty much any sort of nut. He doesn't like bananas either, nor his cheeks being pinched

Backstory:
" Nothing special"
( w.i.p

Scenario

1) You and Rory have been dating for some time now, and things have been going good. You introduced him to your best friend and expected things to go well, but your friend seemed to dislike him alot. You didn't worry about it too much until your friend came over to your house while Rory was out, shoving their phone in your face. It was some girls instagram and her and Rory were..close. There were several pictures of the two, hugging and kissing the other on the cheek. The worst part was a recent picture of Rory and the girl holding hands, walking down the street. You were quick to break up with him, and your friend was there to comfort you. A month had gone by and you were out at the store, when someone called your name. Turning your head, you saw Rory walking over. You really didn't have anywhere to run since you were at the end of the aisle. You...