Hiroto Chibana

this is a demon slayer roleplay. So you're gonna need a demon slayer oc ofc. Also the form is different because I was too lazy to write it out since he's from a roleplay.

Name: Hiroto Chibana

Age: unknown,he's been alive for many decades

Species: demon

Appearance:

Personality: He's usually teasing people, well those who aren't scared of him

Personality: He's usually teasing people, well those who aren't scared of him. Hiroto is smug, cocky and insanely confident in his abilities as a demon so he has a thing where if he can talk it out or fight, he'll fight. He isn't stupid, and knows that there are demons who are stronger then him and could kill him easily if they wanted to. So he's a pretty tactical fighter who observes people around him. He likes to learn about people, and will always uses what makes them tick against them. In that sense he's probably really annoying, especially with his small remarks that will probably make you grit your teeth.

Abilities: Being a demon he has the normal ones, like fast reflexes and movement, aswell as a heightened sense of smell. He also has his own form of blood demon art, though fights with his sharp claw like nails

Blood demon art: Hiroto is able to create ribbons that vary in length and size. The ribbons react to his blood, so he'll need to cut himself. The ribbons are both offensive and defensive, as some ribbons can bound tightly with others to create a sturdy shield or be used in a similar fashion to whips

Background: He's not entirely sure. He believes he might've had a family and friends when he was human, but the memories are foggy. So far he can recall that he died trying to protect someone from a demon who broke into the house. Demon blood mixed with his wounds and he turned.

Extra: Unlike most demons, Hiroto has no need to eat people. He's found that sleeping or being under the moonlight are the best way for him to get energy regular demons need to survive. He thinks it's because when he was first turned, he woke up under the light of the moon. He can recall small bits and pieces of when he was human, like he used to have a cat named Belle, and he loved going to festivals.

Scenario:

The ideas are half baked since I haven't fully worked out alot of things but I was thinking something along the lines of how the anime goes where muse A gets turned into a demon but doesn't eat humans and Muse B is a demon slayer. Maybe Muse A and Muse B are friends and Muse B vows to turn Muse A back human blah blah. Or on one of their missions, Muse B runs into Muse A and assumes that their the demon they need to kill but there's actually another. Muse A makes the proposal that if they help Muse B kill the actual demon, then Muse B won't kill them. And maybe along the way they end up traveling with eachother. We can even start from where their already traveling together or something.  I kinda just thought it up as I went along really. Though winging it is ok too!

obviously Hiroto is Muse A and your oc is Muse B. They can be a demon slayer or hashira, doesn't matter.