Ghost & Ghoul

a/n. These bois are not for the faint of heart. If you don't like casual mentions of killing, scram. 

Name:

" fuck off" " Daddy"
(Real names are unknown, but they go Ghost and Ghoul"

Nickname:
" Your murderer" " Your daddy~"
( Whatever your oc thinks up)

Gender:
"What???"
( Male)

Age:
" Shit, I'm like old enough to fuck" Ghoul laughed.
( Their both 23, unsure whose older but Ghoul claims he is.

Sexuality:
" Nobody" Ghost scowled
(Ghost is panromantic asexual and Ghoul is bisexual)

Appearance:
"Here baby~" Ghoul purred
( both boys have pale skin and white hair, Ghoul's being more messy. )

^^ Ghoul 

^^ Ghoul 

^^Ghost

Clothing Style:

" Mind yours" Ghost sneered
( Ghoul just loves to show off his well built body, so button down shirts with all the buttons undone and sweatpants. Ghost  actually wears clothes,though alot get stained with blood)

Scars/Tattoos/Piercing:
" no"
( n/a)

Personality:
" Like super hot-" Ghoul said pleasantly .
(Who knew  pair of literally insane people could have so much personality? While the two share alot of psychically similarities, they are oh so different in personality. Ghost is violent and is the one whose killed alot of people. He's also the one that needs to be heavily sedated or he will choke someone to death,which happens to everyone who gets too close to him,except for Ghoul. While Ghost is violent and harsh to the point of being restrained, Ghoul is like a saint. He's a huge flirt and plays nice. He finds almost everything Ghost does funny and when the other kills, Ghoul thinks its comedy gold. No ones entirely sure why Ghost hasn't killed Ghoul since, since they get into fights often. But Ghoul is somehow still there and kicking)

Likes:
" I like getting laid" Ghoul gave him a thumbs up
( Ghost doesn't like much, just killing people and stuff. Ghoul loves flirting with people, bothering Ghost and seeing dark things,aswell as horror movies)

Dislikes:
" Like..everything" Ghost grumbled"
( Ghost doesn't like alot of things, and Ghoul seems to dislike when their seperated,plus the mediciation their on)

Hobbies
" I mean..nothin-"
(theres not much for them to really do while in a cell )

Habits:
" What, you think we do drugs?"
( Neither smoke or drink.)

Backstory: d a r k
" hmm?"
( No ones sure what their real names or their past. Blood tests confirm that they aren't brothers, just look alikes. They go by the name Ghost and Ghoul, and their method of killing is all about seduction. Ghoul seduces someone and brings them home for Ghost to dispose of. They've killed many like this, and even with other ways. Eventually they were found by the cops and taken in. Shipped to a insane asylum where things haven't been going the way people thought. They've killed a few guards and patients near their shared cell have killed themselves. ) 

Scenario: 

1) You're the best psychiatrist there is, and have worked with alot of people. But today is your hardest case. Everyone knows the pair, Ghost and Ghoul who've killed at least a hundred people within in the span of two months. They've called you in to try and reform them. You're led to a office and the boys are brought in, both unconscious .  Apparently tranquiller darts are needed to transport them. Their even chained down ,with more then what seems needed.  As you wait for them to wake up, you go everything you're supposed to cover over the course of several sessions.  Hearing a groan, you look up to see Ghoul groggily looking around, Ghost just opening his eyes. You...