Noah

Name:
"Oh, you must be dumb or something huh?"
(Noah Flectcher)

Nickname:
" None, disgusting"
( Whatever your oc thinks up)

Gender:
" A dude"
( Male)

Age:
" I'm confused, because its none of your beeswax....do people still say that?" He muttered
( 16 note: only bc he's in high school)

Sexuality:
" whys that matter? Fuckin perv" He laughed 
( bisexual)

Appearance:
" Don't be stupid"

do people still say that?" He muttered( 16 note: only bc he's in high school)Sexuality:" whys that matter? Fuckin perv" He laughed ( bisexual)Appearance:" Don't be stupid"

Personality:
" I love hurting people" He smiled fondly. " Like, just the feelins fucking great"
(Has a few screws lose. Noah isn't exactly the nicest or meanest. He has mood swings quickly and can go from sweet and chill to a raging bull. He has a odd way of doing things that people find odd and creepy. For the most part, Noah is childish and cherry, but when his switch comes off, it comes off with a shower of blood and screams. No one really knows sometimes since the littlest of things can tick him off.

Likes:
" Eh, that's kinda not your business to know "
( hurting people as he's rather sadistic, cupcakes, or any sweet dessert for that matter and kiddie tv shows. Not like Dora or anything but he'll sit down to watch fairly odd parents or spongebob happily

Dislikes:
" you. You ask too many questions"
( people who annoy him among other things  but listing them would take too much time.

Hobbies
" I usually chill with Zeke" Marx replied thoughtfully.
( Marx spends most of his time with Zeke,helping the male out where he can and providing friendship. He enjoys video games,building stuff and painting.. On people)

Habits:
" i 'unno"
( He smokes and drinks despite being underage, and flicks his butterfly knife when he's bored)

Pet Peeves:
"People who ask too many questions" He snapped, glaring
( Alot of things tick him off, like people asking too many questions or just annoying him)

Backstory:
" It kinda sounds like you wanna get stabbed "
(No one's really sure, and asking is something Noah gets upset about. For the most part he was taken in by a gang leader and sent to school since he needs to go.

Scenario: 

A new kid coming. He was all the talk of the school and was apparently in a gang. When the teacher introduced him, you were shocked to see Noah, who had been your childhood best friend gone missing after his parents were killed. It couldn't have been a coincidence , as they had the same red eyes and black hair and name. Timeskip to lunch, the kids were disappointed, expecting someone with tattoos, not some emo kid. Joe, the schools ' tough guy ' walked over and dumped milk over his head. Noah turned his head to gaze up at him as Joe sneered that he wasn't in a gang. And was a loser. Or he would've, had Noah grabbed the fork from his tray and shoved it in his mouth while slamming Joe on the ground. You could watch in shock as Noah gripped fistfuls of Joe's hair, bashing his head in the floor. You were the closest and you...