❤Kasper Violets❤

Name:
" Your boyfriend probably-"
(Kasper Violets)

Nickname:
" Dunno, people just call me Kasper?"
( Whatever your oc thinks up)

Gender:

" You should know"
( Male)

Age:
" Pretty young ya'know"
( 18 years old)

Sexuality:
' I like girrls and guuyyss"
(bisexual)

Appearance:
" I'm literally right here"

" You should know"( Male)Age:" Pretty young ya'know"( 18 years old)Sexuality:' I like girrls and guuyyss"(bisexual)Appearance:" I'm literally right here"

Clothing Style:
" Mhmm,I dunno,nothing on?"
( He enjoys simple clothing,nothing too crazy really just stuff he thinks is nice)

Scars/Tattoos/Piercing:
"Uhmm..yeess?"
( He has ear piercings and really wants a tongue piercing for that e-boy shit-

Personality:
" Bein sexy"
Quite flirty. Kasper has no problems with dishing out suggestive remarks, then laughing when people get flustered. It's all in good fun for him, and there's a high chance he's just doing it because he can. Kasper is also affectionate and a tad clingy, so daily hugs and physical contact are a must for him. He gets in trouble alot but has yet to actually regret his actions. Because of the way he comes off, many people assume he's the bully jock type. Until they get to know him, since he's much nicer then he lets on, though stays sarcastic and very bold with his words.

Likes:
" Your di-"
(He's a big fan of sweets, as well as fried foods. He cooks often, and is enrolled in culinary school. Also has a cute dog named Asha

Dislikes:
" Fucking BuGs
bugs. If he sees one, he flips his shit. Especially the ones that fly. He'll move first then sleep there. Not a huge fan of sour candy nor super strong smells)

Backstory:
" I'm so funny cause I had childhood trauma" He said seriously
( Kasper was born a only child into what one would call a dysfuctiolfal family. His parents just gave him money and it was up to him to care for himself. Both his parents drank, smoked and argued 24/7, often having to move due to too many noise complaints stacking up. Eventually when he was sixteen he was taken into custody. Court deemed him old enough to live alone since he had picked up a babysitting job with owners who gave him quite alot of money. The money was enough to support him, so he moved out his family and by himself, and along the way got Asha)

Scenario:( in both of which yc will be older then him by some years)

1: Not again oh god. A guidance consular/teacher in school is your job. You're very serious about your job  and helping students. Everyones always steered in the right direction with guidance. Except one fucking kid. Kasper Violets  your worst nightmare. He isn't bad, but god is he flirty and you're his target. Ask him to come to your office to discuss grades and he's already thrown like ten pick up lines in your face. Ever since he was a cute little freshmen. One whose had a massive glow up and it was amusing years ago but now feelings have been caught. And you shouldn't fall for the kid you're teaching but it happened. One day Kasper struts into your office, dropping down and shoves papers in your face. After reading it, you realize he's been accepted into a top college. He may be flirty but his grades were always great. Kasper grinned at you. " Remember when I was a freshmen. You said if I got accepted into this college you'd take me on a date and give me your number~" You did say that, but didn't expect him to remember years later. What to do, with the promise and hidden feelings on the line? You....

2: Two years. Every day except your day off. Thats how long you've been coming to this cute little cafe every morning for coffee before heading to work. And almost everyday, you're greeted by the same male, Kasper who shoots you a compliment and wink. It's usually just harmless fun, and you pay no mind, in a relationship of three years with your wife. Kaspers memorized your order, and always sticks a sticky note on your cup with a word of encouragement. It's nice, and he seems to notice little thigns about you. When you cut your hair, if its in a new style and your mood. He catches on faster then your wife, which is sad. Speaking of her, the first year of marriage was bright, and now it's so dull. Then you find out why, she's been having a affair. Just stayed with you for the money you earn from being (insert well paid job here ) and it breaks your heart. You don't come in for a week, and are sitting in the car outside the cafe. It's late and you don't notice Kasper leaving his shift and he walks up to the window since he knows your car and knocks lightly on it with a grin. You.....