Emilio Palmer

Name:
" Emilio! Duh"
(Emilio Palmer)

Nickname:
" Uhh..Emil..emily - that ones weird though- and Lili!)
( Whatever your oc thinks up,as well as the ones above)

Gender:
" You should know"
( Male)

Age:
" Pretty young ya'know"
( 22 years old)

Sexuality:
' I like guys, you know that"
(homosexual

Appearance:
" I'm literally right here"
( Emilio is a rather tall,fair skinned male with almost always pink cheeks, hair that always falls in his eyes,which are two different colors;a vibrant purple and blue)

emily - that ones weird though- and Lili!)( Whatever your oc thinks up,as well as the ones above)Gender:" You should know"( Male)Age:" Pretty young ya'know"( 22 years old)Sexuality:' I like guys, you know that"(homosexualAppearance:" I'm literally...

Clothing Style:
" Mhmm,I dunno,nice stuff I think?" 
( He enjoys simple clothing,nothing too crazy really just stuff he thinks is nice)

Scars/Tattoos/Piercing:
"Uhmm..yeess?"
( He has ear piercings,tattoos and a scar on his elbow from when he fell off his bike as a kid"

Personality:
" Hopefully good?"
( Emilio is quite the sweetheart,nice to everyone..or at least he tries to be. Hes very touchy-feely and can get crazy jealous,pouty and sulky for hours when he doesnt get what he wants. People who don't know him describe him as a airhead,gullible and a cinnamon roll,which isnt quite the case. He's as crafty as he is cute,and can be pretty scary when he wants to be)

Likes:
" You!"
( He l ov e s to cook,like all the time he's baking something or making food for (name) to taste)

Dislikes:
" Uhh,,dunnnnoo?"
( People who are rude, people taking away (names) attention,those who pinch his cheeks)

Hobbies
" Baking!"
( He spends alot of time cooking,playing with his cats and watching shows)

Habits:
" mhmm" He chewed on his lip thoughtfully"
( He tends to chew on his lip when hes thinking,and gets red easily. He also crosses his arms and taps his foot when upset)

Pet Peeves:
" I dont like sexist people..or homophobes"
( He hates people who think boys shouldnt cook or make rude comments about people for no reason)

Backstory:
" I mean..it was normal? "
( Currently is a work in progress)

Scenario: 

1: Today marks the day of your one year anniversary dating Emilio. However,he hasn't even mentioned it,carrying out his day like normal. At first you think he's planning a surprise,but it's really late now at night and you're certain he's forgotten. Emilio stands up from the couch,noticing your moody face he asks what wrong,and you snap at him. He blinks ,cocking his head to the side and takes your hand,dragging you outside. In your backyard are lights creating a huge heart,picnic blanket and presents scattered around. " You didnt think I forgot did you?" Emilio chuckles,wrapping his arms around you from behind. You...