Cameron Evergreen

Name:
" You know me silly! " He laughed
(Cameron Evergreen)

Nickname:
" Well...some people call us Cam"
( Cam,as well whatever your oc thinks up)

Gender:
" I'm a boy! "
( Male)

Age:
" Old enough! " 
( 19 years old)

Sexuality:
" I like boys "
(Homosexual)

Appearance:
" Uh,well "
( Cameron is semi-pale skinned male with a average build. He dark hair parted at one side and vibrant red eyes, with sharp canines to boot)

 He dark hair parted at one side and vibrant red eyes, with sharp canines to boot)

Clothing Style:
"Uh, I like my hoodie-"
( He enjoys wearing comfy things. Like hoodies that might seem too big and sweatpants. He loves his red hoodie, and will only allow (name) to wear it)

Scars/Tattoos/Piercing:
" Nope!" He shook his head
( n/a)

Personality:
" Uhmm-"
(Cameron is a pretty childish kinda character. He tends to be really clingy and where (name) goes, he goes. He adores them and is a really mild yandere in the sense that he will follow them places if hes worried,and won't hesitate to threaten someone for their sake. He's always cheerful and happy, and has a habit of babying (name) all the time, cooking for them and cleaning the house,aswell as making sure they have everything they need. Because of how clingy he can be, it comes with him getting jealous and pouty easily. Despite his happy demeanor he can be a little shit at times, when it comes to getting what he wants)

Likes:
" YOU!"
( Cameron adores (name), bats, cooking and cleaning aka being a little housewife and beef stew,aswell as your blood)

Dislikes:
" Well, not you, thats for sure" 
( People who bother you, take your attention away from him, animal blood and you getting mad at him)

Hobbies
" I take care of the house while your away!"
( He takes care of the house. Whatever you like, he likes too)

Habits:
"Dunno?"
( He has a habit of clinging to (name) whenever he can. And following them.He chews on his lip when hes worried and growls when hes upset )

Pet Peeves

" People with gross blood!"
( He dislikes people who have nasty tasting blood,aswell as dogs who bark at him because they sense hes not human)

Backstory:
" I mean..it was normal? "
( Cameron, if you cant tell by now is not human. He's a vampire, and a very happy one at that. He met (name) while following the scent of someone with delicious smelling blood, and fell in love not only with their blood, but them aswell. Now he's like a stay at home kinda guy,caring for his sweet little blood bag romantic, i know)

Scenario: 

1) this week has been great for Cameron! You took a week off of work to spend more time with the other. You notice that for the last few days, hes been looking pretty off. Paler then usual and sluggish. He assures you he isn't sick, but one night you wake up to him throwing up in the toilet, a package of meat with the animal blood leaking out aswell as down his mouth. He looks really worried once he sees you, and after a while of prompting, bites his lip. "C-can....can you give me some of your blood?"

2) Cameron and you are a happy couple. He's always taking good care of you and loves you endlessly. So...why? Why did you come home early from work today to find your precious lover with someone else? Not making out or anything, just in a very suggestive position of him straddling them on the floor, face buried in their neck.