Xavier Hills

Name:
" Xavier"
(Xavier Hills)

Nickname:
" Your Xavie babbbyy " He said brightly
( Whatever your oc thinks up)

Gender:
" male "
( Male)

Age:
" I'm a adult"
( 24 years old)

Sexuality:
" I..why? "
( bisexual )

Appearance:

Clothing Style:" Not to flex but, I'd wear gucci to go to the store-"( Clothes that are super trendy

Clothing Style:
" Not to flex but, I'd wear gucci to go to the store-"
( Clothes that are super trendy. He'd probably get dressed up like he's about to go on the red carpet but in reality just needs to go to the store. )

Scars/Tattoos/Piercing:
" Nah "
( n/a )

Personality:
" I swear I'm not emo-"
( Very upbeat and friendly. Xavier has no trouble speaking his mind, whether others like it or not. He's very stubborn and will stand by what he says, refusing to take it back. So saying sorry isn't something he's used to. Though he tries to not start stupid fights over things. He's quite talkative and likes talking about anything on his mind, so he's quite open. And flirty. He rarely uses a persons real name, but goes for pet names like kitten, sweetie and booboo bear. Yeah he says it, he thinks it's cute)

Likes:
" Video games "
( He's quite of listening to music, games and his favorite is affection. He looks tall and scary but will melt if his heads in your lap and you give him a head massage)

Dislikes:
" I'm not gon' bash anyone but if you're a clout chaser I'll expose you "
( He doesn't like clout chasers, nor people who are two faced. Also he doesn't like being ignored and will get upset )

Backstory:
" It was..normal?"
( Xavier lived a pretty vibe-ish one. Since he moved out the house at eighteen and a half, he started a youtube channel, just having fun. It became a full time thing though as he got more and more popular on the platform, gaining a lot of fans. His content varies from video games to literally just talking and trying new things. )

Scenario:

1) Dating Xavier. Honestly you never thought it would happen. But somehow it did, and you had never been happier. No roads smooth, and you take care of him, making sure to remind him to eat and take his eyes off the screen. Despite youtube being a big part of his life, Xavier devotes alot of his time to you, and makes sure you know he loves you. One day he's in his gaming room, doing a live as he chats with the many people watching. Of course you didn't realize that and come in to remind him to eat, and he turns his head to notice you, a grin coming onto his face as he opens his arms. " Here to see me?" He asked happily. You....( not to like suggest things but like this could also be a omegaverse setting, lmk if you want it to be or not)