❤Marx Reede❤

Name:
" Its Marx,duhh" He made a face.
(Marx Reede)

Nickname:
" Well..I don't really have one? "
( Whatever your oc thinks up)

Gender:
" Preettyy sure I'm a dude "
( Male)

Age:
" Nosy lil thing aren't ya? " He rose a brow
( 21 years old)

Sexuality:
' I like guys and gals,long as I know em-"
( demi-bisexual)

Appearance:
" You do realize I'm standing right in front of you..right? "
( Marx.is a tanned skin colored male with red eyes,and really long brown dreads)

Clothing Style: " Whatever I like -" ( He prefers to wear comfortable clothing ,and can mostly be seen in jeans,shirts and a sweater

Clothing Style:
" Whatever I like -"
( He prefers to wear comfortable clothing ,and can mostly be seen in jeans,shirts and a sweater. When out on.gang related things,he can be seen in the outfit above ^^)

Scars/Tattoos/Piercing:
" Got earrings -" He muttered
( Marx has ear piercings,as well as a 'W' and 'F' with a fox head behind)

Personality:
" Most describe me as sarcastic so there's that " He shrugged
Marx.is a relatively relaxed and laid back person. He really just vibes for the most part. Vv sarcastic and a little judgmental but he tries to not hurt peoples feelings? If you're really soft then he might try to avoid hurting your feelings but sometimes he just doesn't care. He's like..chaotic good in a sense where he is nice but would also probably roast a teacher so beware. He's the guy you can get along with, he's a nice mix of everything)

Likes:
" Sleeping -" He said instantly
( Marx enjoys lazing around all day,watching movies,memes, butterscotch flavored candy,and Doritos)

Dislikes:
" like..annoying people I guess '
( People who are rude,rival gangs,being woken up,sour foods,people talking over him)

Hobbies
" I usually chill with Zeke" Marx replied thoughtfully.
( Marx spends most of his time with Zeke,helping the male out where he can and providing friendship. He enjoys video games,building stuff and painting.. On people)

Habits:
" like...breathing ? " He asked,a hint of sarcasm evident
( He smokes and drinks,has a habit of twirling his hair in his fingers and playing with a dread when he's thinking. He also hums)

Pet Peeves:
" ... Does annoying people count orrrrr.. "
( He dislikes when people talk over him,or yank his dreads)

Backstory:
" I mean..it was normal? "
( Currently is a work in progress,though it is to be remembered that he is in the gang called the white foxes)

Scenario: 

(Omegaverse themed) Your a omega ,who has never really found a alpha they liked. Sure,a few tried to bond with you ,but you were never really interested . Until one day you met Marx. The two of you were paired together for a project. The last few you had been in had consisted of you doing all the work,while your partner sat on their áss. Or the alpha flirting with you,despite you asking for them to stop. Marx however ,was different . He helped you out on the project ,brought supplies and you two shared the workload. You started to enjoy Marxs presence ,and caught yourself almost asking him to scent something for you ,but stopped just in time. The projects ending in less then a week ,and you can't let this opportunity slip by,so you.....

1Alternatively ,you can be a omega whose currently crushing on Marx,but is too shy to approach him. You notice another omega getting a little too friendly with him,following him around ,bringing him good and almost never leaving his side. Naturally,it gets you jealous so you...

scenario 2:make it up