❤Percy Berray❤

Name:
" Ain't my name in the records?"
(Percy Berray)

Nickname:
" Some people call me Perc.You can call me yours~"
( Whatever oc thinks of"

Gender:
" You should know" He rolled his eyes
( Male)

Age:
" Isn't it on my record?"
(18 years old)

Sexuality:
' I like guys, duh~"
(homosexual)

Appearance:
" You for real?"
( Percy is a fair skinned male of average height, with semi broad shoulders ,a dark steely gray hair color which is the same as his eyes. 

Clothing Style:" Not the school uniform,thats for sure!" He laughed( He can be found in sweats,and hoodies, Baggy clothing he loves)Scars/Tattoos/Piercing:"Yeaahh!"( He has ear piercings, a tongue piercing aswell as one on his lip)Personality: " G...

Clothing Style:
" Not the school uniform,thats for sure!" He laughed
( He can be found in sweats,and hoodies, Baggy clothing he loves)

Scars/Tattoos/Piercing:
"Yeaahh!"
( He has ear piercings, a tongue piercing aswell as one on his lip)

Personality:
" Good enough for you babe" He winked.
( Percy is quite the flirt. Maybe its just with (name ) though. Regardless, he hasn't flirting or making suggestive comments,pretty laid back and lazy.Hes quite sarcastic aswell, which his teachers hate with a passion. A bit of a rebel, Percy has not gone a day without getting in trouble)

Likes:
" You babe~"
( He enjoys flirting/ teasing (name), getting sent out of class and burgers)

Dislikes:
" Uhh,,dunnnnoo?"
( Teachers, people hitting on (name) and homophobes)

Hobbies
" Well, the only thing I wanna do is you~"
( He actually enjoys gardening and growing things)

Habits:
" mhmm" He chewed on his lip, giving a shrug
( He tends to chew on his lip when hes thinking. As for bad habits he smokes and drinks alot)

Backstory:
" I mean..it was normal? "
( Percy had a ok kinda life. His parents died sure, but he wasn't all that close to them. He lives with his grandmother who runs a flower shop,where his love of gardening began. In school hes a troublemaker. getting sent out of class alot where he ran into (name) and they became the person he loves flirting with)

Scenario:

1: Oh god,not again. " wassssupp babe! You miss me?" Its only 12 in the afternoon, and Percys in. The dark haired boy comes in daily it seems,getting sent out of his office and to the guidance consular almost all the time. Sadly, you own the title of guidance consular ,and have since Percy was a sophmore. He's a senior now, and has been flirting endlessly with you,despite the age difference he doesnt seem to care about. He laughs as he plops down lazily infront of your desk. You....