Flint

Name:
" c'mon mayor, you dont know me?"
( Flint )

Nickname:
" Well..I don't really have one? "
( Whatever your oc thinks up)

Gender:
" you're kiddin right?"
( Male)

Age:
" hmm..old enough !" 
( 22 years old )

Sexuality:
" Whats that ? Is it some kinda food?"
( bi-curious)

Appearance:
" Mayor did something happen to yours eyes? " Flint asked. 
( Flint is a fair skinned male with white fairly long hair and yellow eyes. He has a pair of wolf ears tufted at the top and a tail )

 He has a pair of wolf ears tufted at the top and a tail )

Clothing Style:" Why you askin? Do you have some for me?"( Mainly grays and blues, but if you give him something he'll wear it)Scars/Tattoos/Piercing:" nope!" ( n/a)Personality: " Hmm?" Flint shrugged(Flint is a mix of smug and lazy

Clothing Style:
" Why you askin? Do you have some for me?"
( Mainly grays and blues, but if you give him something he'll wear it)

Scars/Tattoos/Piercing:
" nope!" 
( n/a)

Personality:
" Hmm?" Flint shrugged
(Flint is a mix of smug and lazy. While he's a little lazy, he's also a little flirt and has a pet name for everyone in town. Sleeping is something that he enjoys and he sometimes falls asleep under trees and is really hard to wake up. Even lazy he's quite helpful and a sweetheart who will help out a person if he sees a person struggling.Flint is cocky and loves to talk about himself and his day, but isn't overbearingly cocky.He's also a bit of a flirt)

Likes:
" Sleeping -" He said instantly
( Flint likes lazing around, flowers, and coconuts)

Dislikes:
" Beess"
( Bees/wasps. He also isn't fond of tom nook bc who is??)

Hobbies
" Sllleeeeppiinnngg?"
(You can find Flint outside his house, sitting on a bench, watering flowers or maybe fishing or bug hunting if he's up to him. )

Habits:
"Uhhh...dunno pup"
( his ears twitch since their always hearing something. And his tail wags when he's happy)

Pet Peeves:
" dont shake trees without fruit on em mayor. Breeding ground for wasps" He shook his head
(The jock type villagers tbh, and if you shake a tree and a bee/wasp comes out. Sheer panic-)

Other:
- ok so you should know that yes, this is the animal crossing thing but with humans

- Flint refers to alot of people as 'pup'

- his catchphrase is 'moonie' causewolveshowlathemoonahha

Scenarios

1) You're the mayor of a town called ( name ) and have been for awhile. Since awhile, you've gotten close with one of your villagers, Flint. As usual , you leave your house and see Flint water some roses. You...

2) Finally ! You've gotten the game animal crossing and have fallen in love. One villager in particular has your attention, and to be honest you have a bit of a crush on people, even if he isn't real. Flint. One day you fall asleep,only to wake up in a oddly familiar place. " Hey pup you ok moonie?" A voice catches your attention as you lift your head. Flint stares back down at you, no longer a cute fluffy wolf but a human with animal characteristics ?!?! " Mayor? You ok?" He asks again, and its made clear that you've been transported to ( town name ) and are the mayor from your game ! You...