alone | 12

⌜                                                          ⌝

trauma - chapter twelve

⌞                                                          ⌟

[y/n]'s knuckles were bleeding, his own clothes torn up due to his own powers, and small cuts on his face were dripping with a slow flowing stream of blood.

However, he wasn't the only thing that got hurt.

Around him laid nothing but huge indents in the wall on such a grand scale that it seems humanly impossible. The destruction that came from his hands, from his abilities, were simply on a whole another level than the common first year that just graduated from middle school. 

The concrete floor that laid underneath him was broken up into a million pieces, the point of impact obvious as cracks formed like spider-webs outwards. Debris stacked and laid near each other, whether it was large pieces or small chunks.

Since it was just a plain concrete floor, [y/n] had to create his own targets, using his water quirk to form the shape of random people.

He strained both his quirk and chakra, using them to vent out his anger that he couldn't convey with words.

And even if he could, what would he even say?

The emotions came at him in such a rush, blurring into a single moment of fury that turned his mind to mush and made him see red. It wasn't something he could pinpoint, yet at the same time, he knew exactly what it was.

He just knew.

He was never one for words. And even then, he always had someone that knew exactly what he wanted to say, what he felt, what he wanted to express. But now? No one understood him.

No one ever would.

All he could do was push himself to the brink of exhaustion, overusing all his abilities and surpassing his limits. It was all he could do to get rid of this icky feeling that tagged along within him for the past day.

And so, jutsu after jutsu, punches after punches, it just wasn't enough.

"Why?!"

His voice came out strangled, tumbling out of his throat as his mind was a mess. His hands formed signs faster than the speed of light, both fire and lightning surrounding him as he did so. 

He didn't even know the damage he was causing, to himself and to his surroundings. His hands moved faster than his mind.

But the rage... the fury, the anger, the disappointment, the envy, it fueled him to the point of no return. Acting like a force that pushed him to overexert his abilities.