fearless | 15

⌜                                                         ⌝

trauma - chapter fifteen

⌞                                                         ⌟

[y/n] sat in his seat, watching as his guardian stood in front of the class and spoke about the activity they were doing later. 

The words fell from his mouth with a monotone, his eyes scanning the classroom lazily.

"For today's activity, it turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person."

Whispered spread around the class soon after, whether it was because of All Might or the phrasing of the words.

'Is it because of what I said yesterday?'

[y/n] doubted it, knowing it would've turned out like this regardless if he told him or not. The male ran a hand through his hair tiredly, the eye bags underneath his eyes growing with each passing day.

He thought that his night terrors would've passed by now, seeing as it's been a couple of months since he arrived. But they didn't stop.

No, it was like it increased instead, becoming more terrifying than the last. It came to a point where he couldn't sleep for more than half an hour, and even when he was awake the terrors didn't stop.

The things he saw on the walls, he knew they weren't actually there. The dark presence he felt lurking behind him was nowhere to be found. 

And his team, he saw them again. Not in the same grassy hills with a large forest, no, it was just when he was doing normal things. Normal stuff.

Their mangled bodies appeared out of nowhere. In an empty desk, an empty table, the hallways. It never went away, and sometimes...

Sometimes they overlapped with his classmates.

When Uraraka talked to him so suddenly the other day, [y/n] couldn't help but imagine it was Sakura talking to him. It took all he had to not flinch at her, and when he blinked, it was just Uraraka again.

He focused back on Aizawa, ignoring the bloodied figure beside him.

"-you can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. There's probably some costumes that limit your abilities too." Aizawa then clicked a button, suitcases popping out of the wall labeled with each student's seat number, "The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. Start getting ready."

After he left, everyone started standing up, grabbing their respective suitcases. As [y/n] went to grab his, someone suddenly moved to place his hand on his shoulder, the male avoiding it with ease.