everything | 31

⌜                                                         ⌝

⌜ ⌝

trauma - chapter thirty one

⌞ ⌟

Walking home from his studying session with Bakugou- if one could even call it that- [y/n] found himself basking in the coldness of the night. The sky had faded into beautiful hues of pink, purple, and blue as the high walls of the houses surrounded him.

He stared at the dotted lines that adorned the grey streets, challenging himself childishly to keep his foot on the line.

One foot over the over, then another, and another.

After doing this for almost the entire way home, he quickly sensed a familiar figure near his home.

'?'

Still following the line, he approached the shorter male slowly, his footsteps and presence remaining unknown until he was just an inch away.

"Todoroki-san," [y/n]'s smooth voice reached the duo-toned male's ears softly and sweetly. "What brings you here?"

The student just turned his body to face his classmate, his gaze monotone as he shrugged his shoulders carelessly.

"I don't know." A moment of slight confusion flashed across Todoroki's face, an unwavering truth to his words.

Smiling softly, [y/n] motioned towards the door with a nudge of his head, "Well, let's talk inside. It's quite chilly out here."

The two then entered through the wooden doors, Aizawa's freshly out of the shower appearance known to them as he stood high above the railing.

"Todoroki?"

"Sorry for the intrusion."

The pro-hero just sighed and mumbled to himself, the words too low to reach their ears as he disappeared within his room the next second.

"Well, you must be hungry. Follow me."

Taking the lead, [y/n] silently led Todoroki towards the kitchen. The duo-toned haired male looking around the house in wonder at its ... unintentional minimalistic decor. Surprisingly enough, everything was spotless. There wasn't a speck of dust to be seen, though the clean appearance could also be chalked up to how bland it was.

The male also spotted a few random decorations here and there, his face unconsciously conforming to a questioning look that didn't go unnoticed by [y/n].

Prompted to give an answer to the random ghostface mask in the middle of the hallway, with nothing else surrounding it, [y/n] spoke softly.

"Aizawa-san tried to make the home a little more lively..." The words trailed off from his lips as a stifled snort came from Todoroki. "Though I can see it doesn't work much on other people."