agony | 07

⌜                                                    ⌝

⌜ ⌝

trauma - chapter seven

⌞ ⌟

Aizawa quickly came to a realization.

[f/n] [l/n] had abilities that seemed unworldly.

"You..."

If he hadn't moved, the pro-hero feared that he'd be in critical condition, holding onto life by a thin thread. He was sure his life as a hero would be over.

"Ah..."

[y/n] stared at the crater he made in the backyard, the ground caving into the pressure and forming large cracks in the surrounding area. He made a big mistake.

You see, before this happened, Aizawa wanted to test [y/n] and see where his skill levels were at. He was a pro-hero, he couldn't possibly get injured gravely by a male he picked off the streets. And so, he quickly erased [y/n]'s quirk, however the male wasn't fazed by it at all and launched himself at the pro-hero.

It was almost like he teleported.

He briefly saw [y/n]'s foot being raised at him when suddenly his instincts spiked, screaming at him to move out of the way.

And he was glad he did.

Aizawa couldn't imagine the amount of force that went into that kick, a kick strong enough to cause the ground to break under it.

[y/n] on the other hand knew he fucked up badly. From his observations, there was no one that could do such a thing without it being a quirk. He channeled chakra into his kick, however, it seemed like he put too much, achieving a feat that one would not be able to normally do.

The pro-hero stayed silent as he evaluated his choices.

[y/n] was a male of foreign origins. There's nothing on him. He's never been registered into the database, and there's no trace of his parents.

That's when he decided he would bear the consequences.

"Aizawa-san I-"

"I won't question it."

[y/n] eyes widened slightly in shock, fully prepared to be hauled into the next prison cell and interrogated.

"Why?"

Aizawa just looked at the male in front of him. His worn-down expression despite hiding it with a neutral face, his [e/c] eyes that held no light, and his stance that seemed to always be in a fight or flight position.

He just couldn't do that to him.

"But, you have to show me what you can do."

[y/n] nodded.