seed of doubt | 14

⌜                                                            ⌝

⌜ ⌝

trauma - chapter fourteen

⌞ ⌟

[y/n] walked with Aizawa side by side, the two not mentioning the injuries the younger boy sported that were seemingly healed overnight.

"Your classmates had a mock battle against each other yesterday under All Might's teaching."

The jonin glanced at his guardian from the corner of his eye, looking straight ahead after seeing the same nonchalant look.

"Is that so?"

Aizawa wondered if the male next to him wasn't one for small talk in the morning, but he still couldn't help the words that fell from his mouth.

"It seemed like they bonded well afterwards."

[y/n] nearly faltered in his steps, his lips threatening to twitch upwards at the pro-hero's words. 'Is he worrying about me?'

Looking at the male once again, [y/n] let a tiny smile appear on his face, his mood slightly better due to what he saw the other day.

"I had a nice talk with a few classmates after I left, and I still have the rest of the year Aizawa-san."

The pro-hero faked ignorance at [y/n]'s implication, knowing it wasn't like him to worry about trivial matters like bonding, "Tch. Who said I was worrying?"

"Hm?" He reminds me of someone... "I never said anything of the sorts Aizawa-san."

"..."

Before they realized it, the two arrived in silence at Yuuei's gate, only to be bombarded with reporters.

"Um, about All Might- wow you're scruffy. What's your deal?"

[y/n] watched silently beside Aizawa as he brushed off the female reporter.

"He's not on duty today. You're disturbing the classes. Please leave." And without another the pro-hero turned to walk away, ignoring the woman's shouts and complaints behind him.

Following his guardian, [y/n] coldly glanced at the woman, running his gaze over the rest of the reporters behind her who flinched.

The woman still continued to press for answers, shouting, "I would like to speak directly with All Might-"

Turning his head around, [y/n] focused his gaze on the reporter, excluding an aura that naturally made people around him back away.

'?! What's wrong with this guy!' The reporter clenched her teeth as she stepped backwards slowly.

"Didn't you hear him? All Might isn't in." [y/n] had never encountered this thing called 'reporters' since the lives of shinobis were far too dangerous for any civilian to get close to. And even if there were interviews, none were made by mere civilians. "Don't think that just because we're a hero school means you can freely trample on our grounds. I suggest you stop before you get hurt... Reporter-san."