scum | 16

⌜                                                          ⌝

trauma - chapter sixteen

⌞                                                          ⌟

Aizawa's gaze narrowed slightly as Shigaraki started muttering to himself. Unconsciously, his eyes wandered towards the male he was acting like a guardian for, unable to read the boy's expression.

The pro-hero wasn't surprised at the ambush due to the information [y/n] had given him last night, however, it didn't mean he was any less suspicious of the male's actions. 

For all he knew, [y/n] was with them and had given him that information to seem as if he was on their side.

The possibility of [y/n] being a villain wasn't too far-fetched, but it just seemed wrong to even consider the male betraying them, betraying him.

[y/n] on the other hand had no idea of the thoughts running through his guardian's mind, too preoccupied with his own looming thoughts and the words falling from the male near the water fountain.

"I went through the trouble of bringing this huge crowd too..." Shigaraki's next words terrified the students of 1-A, their eyes going wide and breath hitching, "All Might, The Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here... I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?"

At his words, Aizawa's quirk instantly activated, his scarf instantly flying around him as his hair floated lightly. 

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo walked forward slightly, concern in her eyes, the rest of the class agreeing.

Thirteen seemed to hesitate in her words, "We have them, but..."

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school?"

[y/n] looked next to him, watching as the duo-tone haired male spoke strategically. His words were spoken from just things he had silently observed from the back. 

"Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means that have someone with a quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus... they might be fools, but they're not dumb."

A grim expression rested on the class' faces, their reactions varying from horror to terrified.

"For them to think it out this much," Everyone turned their attention to the towering male, [y/n] already understanding where Todoroki was going with his words, "They most likely have a goal in mind."

[y/n]'s words seem to finally dawn on 1-A, now realizing how much danger they were in. They all instinctively flinched backward, their eyes wide as they did so. 

Aizawa walked forward slightly, "Thirteen, try contacting the school. You too Kaminari."

The jonin's lips dipped downward almost unnoticeably, his eyes narrowing as he watched his guardian get on the offensive side.