Rose x F1nn5ster

3d POV

Rose was doing her makeup in front of the mirror in her shared bedroom.

Finn was behind her laying on their bed, scrolling mindlessly twitter.

"Hey babe, how do I look?"

Rose caught Finn's attention, and he turned to face his girlfriend.

"What the fuck"
Finn mumbled as he looked I'm pure disbelief at his, crazy to say the least, girlfriend.

"What?"

"What do you mean 'what?', why do you look like a clown"

Rose turned to take a look at herself in the mirror and found nothing wrong with her makeup.

"Is this your way of saying I look redicoulously ugly?"

Said Rose turning away to hide her face in her hands, trying not like her eyes out with her long nails.

"No no no, Rose... I didn't mean it like that, it's just that-"

Finn was cut off by Rose pushing him to the ground. She fell on top of him, pinning him in place.

"DO YOU THINK I'M UGLY, YES OR NO"

Finn, startled by the shouting froze in place, wide eyed.

"No! You got it all wrong baby-"

He tried to place his hands on his girlfriends sides to hold her and try to calm her down, but she pushed him away.

"You know very damn well I don't like liars, don't you now finn..."

"Okay fine, you're ugly wearing this makeup, and terrifying may I add."

Finn mumbled out the last part.

"Why? What's there to be terrified about?"

Rose said, still on top of her boyfriend.

"Well... Uh... I don't like clowns, they scare the living shit out of me."

"Is that so? But we're fun and have never harmed anyone before, isn't that right finn?"

Rose said coldly, forming a wide slick smile on her face. She stared creepily, waiting for a response from Finn.

"What the shit... I-i don't know!"

Rose leaned close to Finn's ear, whispering in it:

"Are you stupid? It's a fucking yes or no question, and you know the answer."

She stayed in that position, breathing heavily.

"W-well, I guess they never hurt anyone and always try to spread joy... So yes?"

Rose stayed therw not moving. Finn started getting nervous, he knew he was taller and more mascular that Rose and could easily push her away, but he stayed there for some reason.

He stayed, notbecause he was borny for that ass, nope, that wasn't the case .

(I bet some of you thought they'd fuck, but let's take a break from that, shall we?)

"Bruh you seriously stupid as hell, everyone knows their psychopaths, or serial killers under disguise."

"W-what?"

"Yeah, and you were stupid enough to fall into my trap as well. How many mistakes can you make?"

Finn could hear- no no, he could feel Rose smile.

He was so creeped out and tried to push her off of him, bit he felt a cold sharp edge on his throat.

"Rose what in the hell are you talking about? What trap?"

Clueless Finn tried to get an answer out of Rose, even if he was literally playing with death.

"My trap... You told you'd like to know what mouth could do more than kissing, so I'll show you"

Finn flushed up, but quickly realized what Rose meant.

Soon after he was left headless.

Rose chewed slowly trying not to damage his scull, he wanted to have nice and clean for her collection.

"Stupid shark boy, thought he could get his dick sucked, but instead he got fucked."

"I can still hear you fucking egirl"

"Wtf how"

"Fanfic magic and logic baby uwu"

"You said 'uwu' you're so cringe, stupid bitch boy"

"You're calling me cringe when you're turning into the cursed and cringe child yourself. Anyways how's the weather"

"What"

"Gosh you're so rude Rose, just tell me I'm stuck here in the dark."

"Uh, whethers good, where are you stuck exactly?"

"I'm stuck beyond your subconsciousness, I'm beyond immortality."

"Okay sure philosopher."

"Glad we understood each other. Last thing, where is this chapter gonna stop, like seriously we can stay here talking until the authors reach 6969 words."

"I dunno dude, I kinda actually regret eating you. At least now we can talk whenever, wherever."

"Yeah true. But you also have to take over rmy channel and keep it alive."

"Okay sure I'll post nude art I've done from you."

"What. In. The. Actually. Holly. Fucking. Hell. Rose."

"Yeah... I'm getting you demonetized."

"Don't yOU FUCKINF DARE"

"Haha jk. Wait maybe I cou perform a ritual and bring you back to life. Then you could also say you're the next jesus."

"What big brain moment was that, whatever, go get candles and crayons."

And then Rose set up a pentalpha  and brought finn back to life. She did that while vlogging it so they'd get over a bazillion views.

And the crazy couple went back to being two complete idiots.

They also went on buzzfeed unsolved.

——————————————————

I seriously don't know what this chapter is, I think I need to be locked up in an insane asylum. - Author 2

Request: SleepyHasInsomnia

Words: 769

Cursed Mcyt Oneshots :)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें