Cake - Zelkpvp

This was requested in one of the authors book, so here ya go.

Zelk POV

Me and Mega had been living together for about 4 months.

We were also together. But our relationship was a little boring.

I mean nothing interesting went on and it was always like dis.

That is, until I found out Mega was shot in his room!

He slowly started turning into cake, and getting fatter.

There were dead birds on his bed, and he couldn't stop growing.

(Why does this sound so bad, idk how to make things cursed)

"Wow Cake! :D" I said

At this point he was literally a cake, with a cherry on top.

I decided it would be a good idea to decorate the cake with the dead birds.

And then I stuffed them in the oven, for the birds to cook.

Right after the cake was down, Mega still bleeding, kissed me on the lips.

This turned I to a make out section, before I fucked the cake

Later I found out I was pregnant and in about 2.59 seconds I gave birth to a cupcake.

Me and the cake got married and got more dead birds to live happily ever after.

But we instead had a foursome with the birds, cake and cupcake.

I got pregnant again, and gave birth to birds this time, made out of cake and cupcake.

The cake was upset doe and started eating the dead birds made out of cake and cupcakes, so I got a new Mega and they fucked, but the cake was angry and said:

";-; ZELK HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ONE ME ;-;"

"I'm sorry baby, but Im allergic to cake"

"But we're a family, even if I fucked our kid in the foursome, you can't cheat on me! Think about our kids future!"

"I'm so sorry cake Mega, your right let's play uno."

"So you're not leaving us?"

Zelk putting down a uno reversed card said:

"No u are leaving"

And cake Mega left to a bakery and fucked another cake.

And Zelk was a single dad raising his cupcake kid and 14 dead birds, made out of cake and cupcakes.

One day they met again and got back together, cake Mega ditched the other cake and ate one of their kids, so now they had 13 birds.

T̝̹h̼͓̞͚͖͚̥͋é̤͇̹͇̖̊ͯ͆̋̍ͅ ̖̞ͧ͋̊cͫͭŭͯ̅ͫr͔͖͈͓͍̳͙̐̇͊ͭ̈́ͨ͑s̿ͦͨ͆e͍̼̞͉̖͙͂̾̀ͮ̇ͯ̿d͔̣͇̑̈ͬ en̫̯͙͈̠͉ͭ̄͋̔ͅd͍͈̘̖̞ͧͮ̔͐̑̄ :̳̙͖̯̭ͦ́͋)

(In the YAY CAKE part I edited, it actually said, "MEGA!" I screamed at him, or something like that - author 1)

Credits: TheDarkAmarok Queenchaos5 Nightkitten1000 DominoX8372 MemesXAnime