Fundy x Eret

(Yandere Fundy anyone??)

Fundy had been around L'Manburg way more than usual, or rather he was around someone

Eret. He loved Eret, no no, he was OBSESSED WITH ERET.

Everything about Eret was perfect.

Fundys strange addiction at first was harmless.

Now, he wanted to have Eret by his side. He wanted to have him always by his side. Day and night he wanted to spent with Eret.

But Eret didn't want to be around the furry forever and Fundy was gonna fix that.

He'd been planning to kidnap Eret.

One slight problem though, Wilbur. He was always around everyone.

Fundys plans never succeeded, because Wil was in his way.

His own father... Was he seriously going to kill him? Hell yeah, Fundy doesn't know nobody. He was going to take out anyone who stood in his way, whether it was his father, friend or enemy.

But how was the main question. Wilbur is a smart man, but not as smart as his son.

Fundy knew Wilbur trusted him, so poisoning him seemed like the best way to kill him.

And with that plan, Fundy bought a muffin from bbh, little furry boy don't know how to cook, and poisoned it.

Soon after Wilbur ate it, he dropped dead.

But that wasn't the end, Tubbo started getting onto Fundy.

Tubbo used his big brain and figured that Fundy had mosat likely murdered Will.

So he kept an eye on Fundy, making it 2x as hard.

Fundy wasn't having it doe and stabbed Tubbo to death at night. He made sure no one would find the body.

But that was still not the end, as Tommy got really suspicious of him after Tubbos disappearance.

Fundy decided to kill tommy to avoid future problems the gremlin child could cause.

Meanwhile Tubbo and Wilbur are playing uno in heaven and are looking down on Wilbur's little psychopathic son.

Fundy captured the younger and starved him to death. And then ate him, so no one would ever know what happened.

Now no one would stand in his way. He was free to have Eret all to himself.

So Fundy successfully kidnapped him.

He went to Erets room at night, on his tiptoes. He opened his door and it made a noise, but not a loud one enough for the other to hear. He went over Eret, who was sleeping peacefully on the bed and put a cloth over his nose and mouth. The cloath was beforehand slacked in GHB, so that it would make Eret pass out, and not just sleep. Eret immediately awoke and looked at Fundy, who was smiling widely from one ear to the other.

Eret  tried to get up but the drug on the cloth got to him first.

Meanwhile Tommy is playing manhunt music on heaven

Fundy took Eret, with his big boy muscles, and they left for the forest, where Fundy revealed he was a voodoo  which doctor. And he had a helper, or rather a maid. Hbomb :D

Hbomb loved Fundy doe, and didn't like Eret so he bye byed Eret by throwing him off a skyscraper and having him snipped before he hit the ground.

Then H convinced Fundy he was better and hotter but then Fundy went on a date with Dream.

——————————
I just wrote that listening to a 40s song called "I don't want to set the world on fire" (autor 2, you can prolly tell from our writing styles)

Special thank you chapter for 1k reads coming soon :)

Word count: 545 or 69