Potato wars true ending-squidnoblade

Squid had been working on his potato farm all morning and was exhausted from all the farming. Sure he had minions to help him, but some work needed to be done by himself.

The same thing went for techno. He was also tired, but he also hadn't slept in days.

Both men were obsessed with farming potatoes, and it all started when Techno decided he wanted to fuck squid over.

And as you all know, if you don't then what r u doing, the trilogy of the potato war came to an end once one of the two got to 500 mil potatoes first.

Techno, being the genius that he was, had secured his win, and was now just messing with squid, who was approximately 250k away from winning.

Techno went even as far as sneaking into squids base and trolling him. He'd move things around, just to make the poor soul question his sanity.

The pig didn't stop there though, he hid somewhere when squid was farming and he threw potatos at him.

But the he snipped squid, hitting him in the head with a potato making him pass out.

From a distance it looked like he had killed squid with a fricking potato.

"The consequences of being to good" Techno thought, coming closer to look at the other.

He had a growing bruise on his forehead, but he couldn't quite tell if he was breathing.

Techno had mixed emotions, one was bruh and the other was wtf do I do with the body.

"Squid? I'm a squid kid, are you good?"

Techno said, waiting for a reply.

He moved closer and realized he had actually murdered the other with a potato.

Welp time to get the gasoline and the matches, no one shall ever know what the heck happend, was Technos first thought, but then again... Could he save the younger? Maybe? He could give him the kiss of true love and he'd wake up, right?

It was true that their rivalry had droven them insane, to the point that making out seemed better than having to farm another potato.

Techno was down to try that and to his surprise, squid opened his eyes.

"TechNOBLaDE?! Did you just fucking kiss me?"

"Woah there, calm down, I just saved you."

"You what? You revived me, by kissing me?"

"They say true love fix's everything right?"

"So that means... You LOVE ME?!"

"Precisely"

"It's okay I love you too :)"

"You know I was going to not let you die, but once you said that, I changed my mind."

And as Techno was about to set squids base on fire, the younger jumped on him, trying to stop him from doing so.

They both fell backwards and their faces only inches apart.

Squid died from his embarrassment and Techno's ego grew because he finally became hot. But let's not forget about his elbows.

—————————————
I love my life -author 2 dying woo

Words: 482, but 69 is preferred