Just a dream? - Vurb x toes

(Here we go playing matchmaker with mcyt and we choose Vurb and toes)

Vurb POV

I was walking down the corridor, getting to my next class. Yes I'm 16 shut up.

While I passed other kids they pointed at me and laughed. I could hear them whispering behind my back.

At first I didn't really pay attention to them, but now it had started getting uncomfortubbo.

Well I am not exactly your average ordinary teenager.

I me an, I don't wear anything other than blue hoodies. I hate talking to people and people hate talking to me. My pet pug is all I need in life. I'm weird, in many ways. And I have a weird obsession with toes...

I know, sounds weird, but have you ever thought of how hot they are?!

(Author 1 help, what am I writing)

I finally reached my classroom and sat down at the very back.

The bell rang and all the students started to gather inside and take their sits. I recognized everyone, except one person.

I saw him enter the class, and damn, was he a cutie.

On closer examination of his face I realized, he was t o e s.

Literal toes. He had eyes on the big toe and was looking around to find an empty sit.

My mouth had dropped to the floor. WHAT?!

HOW CAN HE BE SO HANDSOME AND I LOOK LIKE GARBAGR.

He finally sat in front of me and waited quietly for the lesson to begin.

Once the teacher entered the classroom, she introduced him to us.

His name was Toes, and he was a transfered student.

Needles to say, I couldn't take my eyes off of him for the rest of the lesson.

Finally when it was lunch break, I was brave enough to approach him

He was sitting alone at a lunch table, so I sat across him.

He looked up shocked.

"Hi! So you're the new transfer student, right?"

I said trying to sound friendly and confident. Even if I was nervous AS FUCK.

"O-oh, yeah. How can I help you?"

This is so awkward, what do I do?
KISS HIM, wait no. It's too soon.

Vurb act normal, it's fine, he might be a super hot, cute guy, but you got this.

"I just didn't like seeing a pretty face like yours sitting here all alone"

His face got as red as a tomato and he whispered a thank you or something.

I was embarrassed too, but I felt more confident to, idk, state my dominance and show him who the alpha male is around here. Okay I was joking...

Unless 👀.

Anyways he asked me a question:

" What's your name btw."

"Oh, I'm Vurb. People don't usually want to be my friend in this fanfic"

"Aw that's sad, I'll your friend :D"

"Thank you! Also I uh... Really want to tell you something. Important."

"Okay tell me?"

I grabbed his hand and I took him to the boy's bathroom.

"W-what are we doing here?"
Toes asked nervously.

"Well I think you're pretty cute, so I invite you to do drugs with me!"

"Okay what kind of drugs?"

"Crack, weed and marijuana now let's go!"

I said excited. This was my first time doing drugs with a friend. And  lover soon.

"Ofc I do! Why would the authors be writing this if I didn't Vurb. You're the sun to my sky, the light in my world and blah blah... And now that All of the romantic shit are out of the way, let's go :D"

At night Toes snuck into Vurbs house and they did drugs and fucked.

The next day it was Saturday so they fucked again.

After their fucky whacky session was over, they held hands tightly and drove into the sunset, far away from the people bullying Vurb.

And they got a pet axolotl (look it up) and lived happily ever after.

Or so Vurb thought, because next thing he knows is his alarm clock going off.

"Was this just a dream..? Am I still a virgin?!"

At least I tried okay? - author 2

Credits: author 1 and author 2
Words:696