KiNkY - Skephalo

This was mostly made by plot-generator.org.uk.
(Also please get the "KiNkY" reference I made) - author 2
———————————

Skeppy is a skinny, short and lovable mcyt from Chicago. His life is going nowhere until he meets Bbh, a tall, pale man with a kinky passion for minecraft, just like Skeppy.

Skeppy takes an instant disliking to Bbh , because he would cyberbully and be mean towards him. But that's only because he didn't want Skeppy to know how he felt.

However, when a hooligan tries to cyberbully Skeppy, Bbh springs to the rescue. Skeppy begins to notices that Bbh is actually rather brave at heart.

But, the pressures of Bbh's job as a server owner left him blind to Skeppy's dirty tricks and Skeppy decides he should quit trying, and just be friends with he man.

Finally, when horny Youtuber, a6d (a.k.a. frenchy), tries to isolate bbh from skeppy, Bbh has to act fast. But will they ever find the kinky love that they deserve?

The answer is yes, because they end up having a threesome, and move to franch.

Now with THAT STUOID EUROPEAN PIN GTHE Y CANT PLSY AMONG US   >>:((((

Anyways they decide to kill a6d cause he was being a judgmental express like always and they didn't want to put up with his shit no more.

And also bbh had a foot fetish, juts for the record

The end, they lived happily ever after getting married and fucking every two days... Don't ask way, don't be like the judgmental frenchy

Last thing they never fed their mongolian child in the basement (No offense to anyone <3) and adopted a unicorn.

So uh, yeah. Don't use plot generator, and don't do drugs. Stay in school and have bleach near you kidz Ha ha. I need sleep.

Word count:292
Reals word count:69