Discord doesn't like dares

Orcid: so we're back and I'm guessing you're wondering about this mother thing. Let me exp-

Discord: I can't believe you didn't tell me you were a mother!!

Orcid: CAN YOU STOP INTERRUPTING ME EVERY TIME I SPEAK PLEASE?!!

Discord: ok! Ok! Jeez!

Orcid: thank you! I'm not actually a mother, alright? I'm just starring as one, I was only trying to help a friend out. Anyways back to the questions and dares, first one is for Discord and Sombra from MaddieHouston : Discord, I dare you to hug Sombra for an awkwardly long amount of time.

Discord: but I already did that as my punishment for fighting Sombra!!

Orcid: do it. You got your dare, so you need to do it.

Discord: *crosses arms* no!

Orcid: do it now or I'm going to punish you again!

Discord: grrrr, fine! *hugs Sombra* *lets go of Sombra and leave him hanging off his neck*

Sombra: DISCORD!!! PUT ME DOWN!!

Discord: *laughs* nope!

Sombra: THIS ISNT FUNNY! PUT ME DOWN!!

Discord: as you wish!

Sombra: no.. No don't you da- AHHHH!!!!! *thud* *groans* oh my head.....

Orcid: *face palms* why do I even bother...

Nightmare: just read the next one and ignore them.

Queen: like us mares already haven't...

Orcid: next one is....*drops paper and leaves* ok I'm done. Just done.

Nightmare: *picks up paper* YAY! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Queen: what does it say?

Nightmare: *clears throat* it's by thatgirl355 : I have a dare and I'm pretty sure Nightmare will like it I dare all of you to play video games all day :) (you can stop to and to only go eat and bathroom) have fun.

Queen: NO!!!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!

Nightmare: ORCID!! GET YOUR FUZZY FLANK BACK IN HERE!!

Orcid: NO! I'm.....er... IN THE BATHROOM!

Nightmare: NO YOUR NOT NOW GET IN HERE!

Orcid: URG! FINE!

Nightmare: that's all we have for this time, thank you so much thatgirl355 , you made my day, please ask more questions and dares! Bye!