PARTY HARD

[{I want to thank you guys so much we had gotten SO MANY views and I'm just jumping with glee THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU}]

Mark: HELLO everybody, we are back with some questions, and for the first time no dares, first one is by thatgirl355 : Aww come on! whatever, time to ask chrysalis a question sorry if I spelled your name wrong
:( but why are you a Villain cause all you did was hmm... Lock Cadence in quite amazing cave thingy and feed your subjects

Queen: EXACTLY!! Some pony knows my pain! Yeah I tried to take over Equastria while I was at it, but I was only doing it to feed my subjects whenever they wanted!

Orcid: I have question for you miss, why did you start your question as "aww come on"?

Mark: we'll find out soon enough, next one is by ChaosQueen2001 : Sombra everypony says a certain princess is your daughter. (cadence) is it true?

Sombra: *laughs* you got to be joking, just imagine, me? A dad? HA! *continues laughing*

Midnight: it's not like you WONT be a dad one day.

Sombra: how do you know for sure?

Midnight: just a hunch.

Discord: *has glow sticks and glow paint all over him* hi guys.

Orcid: what in the world happened to you?

Discord: why have you forgotten? That party's tonight.

Orcid: you mean the glow party? Oh I'm not going.

Sombra: why not it's going to be fun?

Orcid: because. I wasn't invited.

Queen: every pony is allowed to come?

Orcid: ok fine, I've never been at party before, happy?

Discord: then let this be your first, it's suppose to be one of the most biggest parties of the year.

Orcid: what if they don't like me?

Discord: you'll have us! Don't worry I'll be right by your side. *puts arm around her*

Orcid: ok...so what are we waiting for?

Discord: that's my mare! You heard the lady, let's set up!

***they got ready and went to the party***

Orcid: wow! This place is awesome!

Vinyl: hey!! Look who just walked in y'all?!

Crowd: *cheers*

Queen: they don't hate us?

Discord: let's just say a certain some pony has been crashing a few parties. Now let's go! *pushes them into the crowd* and it wouldn't be fun without a little dancing now would it?
*snaps a dance floor*

Mark: these parties are better than the ones at home!

Twilight: hi guys! Orcid.... I'm glad you guys came, go ahead and have some fun!

Queen: Orcid come hang out with me! *takes her claw and pulls her away*

***after their fun night***

Discord: that was pretty fun, won't you agree?

Nightmare: no doubt, I was surprised they weren't scared of us.

Orcid: yeah it was surprising, but it was the best night ever!

Sombra: remember all those selfies we took? Oh dear Celestia we were acting so stupid.

Nightmare: what about we go get some ice cream?

Discord: not a bad idea.

Mark: you guys go ahead I'll close out, that's all the time we have today, please leave us some questions and dares, and as always, we will see you in the next ask. BU-BYE!!!