CATS?!!

Mark: HELLO everybody Markiplier here, we got questions so let's get started. first question is from that girl355 : what happened to Orcid reading the questions/dares and I dare all of you to play five nights at Freddys 1 and 2

Orcid: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *runs into room and slams the door shut*

Mark: I guess she's not going to play? And I do the intro because she likes my intro on YouTube. With this information, how bout ask me questions too, that's a hint by the way.

**after game***

Mark: ok, next question. its by flute_player_1 : Discord can I appreciate and have you be my mentor!?!?!? Also what are all your guy's favorite episode in the show? And what is all your guy's favorite fan-made song? (You can't say one that was already said)

Discord: super easy, Discord remix by the Living Tombstone. And I'm not sure...you have to be crazy and chaotic to have me as your mentor.

Queen: mother changeling

Nightmare: Nightmare Night by the Wooden Toaster.

Sombra: Sombras Door

Orcid: you guys picked songs about yourselves?

the others: yeah.

Discord: what's your favorite? I bet it's my song.

Orcid: actually no. Mine is September by the Living Tombstone, since one it's the month of my birthday, and two it's SO wicked.

Mark: yeah I don't watch MLP stuff so...yeah. Next question! It's by MaddieHouston : Discord I dare you to turn yourself and everyone else into cats.

Nightmare: wait..what?- *every one turns into cats* AHH!

Sombra: well...this is. new.

Orcid: haha we're still bigger than y'all!

Queen: yeah because you were a draconequus and draconequi are bigger than ponies, so if we're cats, it's still the same.

Nightmare: *whimper* my beautiful mane...WHY?!!!

Discord: oh calm down I'll turn us back! You mares always put up a hissy fit! *snort* see what I did there? Hissy fit? Cause we're cats?

Orcid: yeah we saw that. and if it's any one who complains it's you colts! You're always so lazy and NEVER listen.

Discord: are not!

Orcid: mares try to stay professional while you are being plain stupid. EVERY PONY knows that.

Discord: NA AH! Only you mares do!

Orcid: oh really? I'm surprised your not agreeing CLOWN!

Discord: HEY! I am the Lord of Chaos!

Orcid: your chaos is completely CHILDISH! I did not see fire, storms, or tornadoes anywhere!

Discord: that's not chaos!

Orcid: how bout you look it up then?!

Discord: I don't need to I AM chaos! Mares are ridiculous!

Queen: we are not! I'm agreeing with Orcid.

Nightmare: so am I

Sombra: well I'm on Discords side.

Mark: I am too.

Orcid: do you really want to fight some pony who knows how to fight best?

Discord: I fight best.

Orcid: fine. you want me to be the bad guy?...now I'm the bad guy...

*****please ask questions and dares, as always, see you in the next ask. BU-BYE!!!*****