Markiplier Gameplay

Mark: HELLO everybody Markiplier here, we got some questions and dares, and surprisingly, I'm going to watch me being AWESOME on my gameplay Five Nights At Freddy's. OK! First one is by flute_player_1 : I dare everyone to meet golden Freddy and to watch markipliers let's play! (BTW both let's plays are horror games)
YES!! THANK YOU!!

Queen: I want to watch Marks gameplay first. I bet he cried like a baby.

Mark: once you watch it you'll know that it was the appropriate reaction!

Queen: ok, I'm going taking your word for it.

Orcid: ooh! I just got an idea! *snaps a large flat screen tv ready to play part 3 of FNAF 2* let's do this! *plays*

**after the video**

Orcid: you got a dirty mouth don't you? *Laughs* yet again it makes you funny.

Mark: well they scared me pretty good.

Sombra: I'm sure they did, I was not expecting jump scares.

Discord: yeah yeah whatever.*walks away*

Nightmare: *walks after him* ooooh! Some pony is jelouse!

Discord: jealouse? Of what?

Nightmare: that a certain mare is giving him attention and not you *looks at Orcid while she wasnt*

Discord: *says quickly* what, Orcid? Pfffft! Why? What did she say?

Nightmare: *smirks* yep! You're afraid Mark is going to steal your mare.

Discord: steal my mare? Where would you get that idea?

Nightmare: you show the symptoms, and it's not like I haven't seen you starring at her, hopefully not at places you shouldn't. *raises a brow*

Discord: *blushes* I-I would never...*mumbles* well I wouldn't say I haven't...

Nightmare: *gasps* Discord!

Discord: what I can't help it!

Nightmare: I won't tell her, but that's if you don't stare at her again.

Discord: ok ok I get it.

Nightmare: now come on, we got questions to answer. *they go back* did we miss anything?

Orcid: nope! You came back right on time. what we're you guys doing back there?

Discord: nothing, so what's going on?

Orcid: we were just about to meet Golden Freddy. *snaps* appears on the tv* I hope this counts, he'll try to kill us if we don't leave him there. so what do we do just..talk to him?

Golden: where am I?

Sombra: awesome robot voice.

Golden: uh thanks?...weird talking horse, wait a minuet.. Mark? What are you doing there?

Mark: OH MY GOD IT KNOWS MY NAME!!

Golden: of course we know you, you're famous round here in this game.

Foxy: Golden! Who be ye talking to?

Golden: talking to Mark

Foxy: well I can't believe my ol' sea fox ears! Hello matey! * pops into camera veiw*

Mark: Hi....F-foxy..

Foxy: sorry I scared ya so many times.

Mark: I-it's ok...well see you later..

Golden: bye! Seeya in game three!

Mark: GAME THREE?!!!
*tv goes off*

Orcid: interesting... Let's go to the next question shall we?

Mark: yeah...ok... This one is by ChaosQueen2001 : I dare you all to (meet) Pinkamena (from) Cupcakes! *evil laugh* And... You have to help her bake them too.

Everyone except Mark: AHH!! *hides*

Mark: who's she?

Orcid: only a psychopath who turns ponies into cupcakes!!

Discord: if it's any pony who's evil [everpony] ITS HER!!

Queen: if we make cupcakes we'll SURELY die!!

Mark: then why not skip it?

Nightmare: skip? A dare? Is that allowed?

Mark: well we never had any rules for dares

[{I'm sorry I just don't know how it would turn out if we did that dare}]

Mark: onto the next question! It's by MaddieHouston : Do you guys remember when Sombra said I could be a guest? Well, I have an OC(and she like likes Sombra *glares at Nightmare)

Nightmare: we'll let you join in the next chapter *laughs and sweats nervously*hehehe..heh.. please don't kill me...

Mark: that's all we have, what do we do now?

Sombra: how bout what Discord and Nightmare was talking bout earlier?

Discord: no no no no no no no! We weren't talking about anything!

Queen: why not?

Discord: because it's none of your business!

Nightmare: *smirks evilly*

Discord: no don't you dare!

Nightmare: well you did what I told you NOT to do, so I'm going to do like I promised.

Discord: IM OUT OF HERE!! *snaps and disappears*

Nightmare: now..Orcid dear-

Orcid: before you start, I need to ask, should I be worried?

Nightmare: after what I'm going to tell you yes, Discord had gotten jelouse.

Orcid: jealouse? Ha! The Lord of Chaos? Jelouse? Good one!

Nightmare: but it's true, and he's jealous of Mark.

Mark: me? Why me?

Nightmare: let's just say he's been making eyes at a certain some pony.

Orcid: excuse eh muah?

Nightmare: Discord. has been starring. at Orcid.

Queen and Sombra: *gasps*

Orcid: you're joking right?

Nightmare: you don't believe me?

Orcid: yeah I don't, I think your trying to get me to confess my secret that I like Discord too *covers mouth*

Queen: did she say what I think she just said?

Nightmare: I don't think my ears are working properly, did you say you like Discord?

Orcid: uhh...no?

Queen and Sombra: *sings* Orcid and Discord sitting in a tree k i s s i ng!

Orcid: real mature guys, ugh I'm out of here. *walks into her room*

Mark: well that's all we have for this time, please ask questions and dares, and as always, we will see you in the next ask. BU-BYE!!!