Switch up day!!!! (Except me :p)

Orcid: hi guys! We are back with a few questions and a dare too. are you guys ready?

Queen: yes but who's the dare for?

Orcid: all of you except me-

Discord: dang! Looks like someone isn't as loved as they thought!

Orcid: I am. and here's why, it's from MaddieHouston: I dare you all to trade places for a day, Nightmare Moon is Queen Chrsalis, Queen Chrsalis is King Sombra, King Sombra is Discord, and Discord is Nightmare Moon. (Orcid, just keep being you. You're perfect just the way you are) (oh King Sombra is my favorite villain)
I told you~ and thanks! I think your perfect too!

Sombra: YAY!! I'm a favorite!

Discord: your still forgetting the fact you haft to be me for the entire day

Sombra: dang it!

Orcid: let's answer questions before we start that the next one is for Sombra from MaddieHouston: this is for King Sombra *bows* Your highness, I have to ask. How do you get your mane so perfect?

Sombra: well my favorite subject, it's quite easy. you just need crystal hair products and a comb. Usually I wouldn't tell any pony, but since your my favorite!

Orcid: next question is from ChaosQueen2001 : I dare Sombra to ask Nightmare out?*snickers* pretty please?

Sombra: I-I can't do that! She'll only say no and probably try to hurt me!

Nightmare: well if your going to act like that then of course I'm going to say no!

Sombra: you mean?... You would?

Nightmare: of course!

Sombra: THANK YOU CHAOS QUEEN!!!!

Orcid: we'll see you guys next time, and next time they won't be themselves if you know what I mean *grins* so ask as many questions you can give~