Happy St. Patrick's Day

Mark: HELLO everybody we are back with questions, first is by GoodKingSombra : Sombra can I hug you?

Sombra: yep! *hugs* I love hugs

Mark: next is by Lugigirl708 : OMG DISCORDS GOING TO BE A DAD and Ps, if she is pregnant name the baby screwball

Discord: not this again.. *sigh* there already is a Screwball, and she's not my daughter, who knows I might get a son! I just want to be the best father I can be.

Orcid: and which you will, and great news! I really am pregnant!

Mark: yep another add on to the group! Next is by pautshan : I dare all of you to dress up green and go drinking on st. Patties night!!!!

Luna: drinks anyone?

Everyone: LUNA?!!

Luna: yes we are here, but only for tonight, just to celebrate st. Patties and Discords foal announcement.

Sombra: OMG that dress...looks so tight on you..

Queen: snap out of it lover boy, or I'll feed off your love.

Discord: you're not going to drink, I won't allow it.

Orcid: Dissy dear it's ok, you need to relax.

Discord: I'm just worried for the foals sake.

Orcid: I know you are, like a good father.

Mark: that's all we have for this time guys! Please ask us more questions and dares, and as always, we will see you in the next ask. BU-BYE!!!