SOMBRA WHAT THE HECK

Orcid: hi guys! We're back! We got a few questions so we're just going to answer them now. First question is for all of us I guess from thatgirl355: Does everyone hate Sombra?
No. Sombra can be annoying but he's really nice once you get to know him.

Discord: I'll haft to agree, he isn't a prankster but he's good enough.

Queen: He's probably the only friend I have besides FlufflePuff.

Nightmare: yes...i-indeed *blushes slightly* excuse us for a moment... *walks to a different room*

Sombra: *sniff* did you guys really mean that?...

Discord: *sarcastically* no! We just did that to be nice! Of course we did you doof! *head locks him and ruffles mane*

Orcid: as touching as this is, we need to continue next one is for Sombra from ChaosQueen2001 : Sombra some pony told me you have a crush on a certain moon goddess, do u?
Well this will be interesting~

Sombra: uh....uhm.... YOU HEARD NOTHING!! *shoots like a rocket under a bed*

*Chrysalis and Discord look at each other and back where Sombra left, then shrugs*

Orcid: oooook that wasn't weird at all, next question is from GoodKingSombra : Chrysalis, how do you have such an awesome voice?

Queen: well I'm glad you like it! But I was born with it, we sound like this cause as you can see, we have a lot of bug-like features.

Orcid: well that's all we have for this time! Please ask us some more and we'll be glad to answer them! I'm going to check on Sombra and Nightmare to see if there ok, bye!

Discord: and ask dares too!

Orcid: what the?- DISCORD!