THIS IS WAR!!

Mark: HELLO everybody Markiplier here, *lifts paint gun and a water balloon full of paint* GATHER UP!!

*everyone join in one place *

Mark: we have some rules: if you get hit in the head, chest, stomach, or neck your out. water balloons are bombs if you get hit, your out. You can set up traps, not dangerous and is YOUR PAINT. If you get hit by your paint you're out then too. So. pick a color colts. Eris?

Eris(Discord): let's go with green

Mark: ok Eris is green, Sydney?

Sydney(Sombra): black duh.

Mark: alright so Eris is green and Sydney black, I will be blue. Now the mares, Sinbad?

Sinbad(Orcid): red, ALWAYS red.

Mark: Darkhorse?

Darkhorse(Nightmare): grey

Mark: King?

King(Queen): uhm yellow.

**after getting color ammo*

Mark: let the paint war BEGIN!!

**everyone spreads out and hides**

Eris: ooooh Siiinbaaad where are youuu?~
*walks by the couch* are you over here? *gets shot with red paint* what?! No!

Sinbad: *laughs* your out! HAHA!

Eris: oh shut up. This is only the beginning.

Sinbad: whatever corpse bride~

Eris: *blushes* I'm going to walk away and let you think of what you just said.. *walks out of game*

Mark: I really don't want to die, it's like a horrible video game but a reality!

Sydney: *whispers* shh! They'll find us if you be so loud!

*King pops his head out from his hiding place and crawls quickly to a different hiding spot*

Sydney: ok. I've seen this before. get ready to shoot.

Mark: why?

Sydney: I did this with my troops before, they circle around the enemy, and when least expected, they attack. It's what's there doing now.

Mark: what?! No! *hugs gun*

*darkhorse creeps up beside Mark, preparing to shoot when Sydney turns quickly and shoots him*

Sydney: *gasps* no. No no no no no no no no no! *holds darkhorse in her arms with tears in her eyes* please stay with me! Don't you die on me! You will not die on me you hear me?!

Darkhorse: *coughs* love? Is that you? I-I'm so cold..*coughs more*

Mark: you know you're not actually dying right?

Sydney: way to kill the moment Mark!

Darkhorse: yeah! Thanks a lot! *picks himself up and walks out of the game* good luck sweety!

Sydney: thanks hun! *aims gun at Chrysalis* *uses evil voice* now let's do this!

Eris: being a mare up till now is too long for my standards. *snaps and every turns back to there normal genders*

Sombra: YES! FINALLY!

Discord: your welcome!

Sombra: oh. Uh. Thanks Discord! *points at Chrysalis* bye-bye Chrysi!

Queen: oh no you won't! *shoots him in the nose*

Sombra: bleh! Eww! It got in my nose!

Discord: *laughs* poor Sombra, he's going to be sneezing colors for weeks! *laughs again*