Long Time No See

Mark: HELLO everybody Markiplier here, we are back! We a re so sorry for the delay we're just going through some issues.

Andy: cause guess who's here!

Discord: hey! You don't have permission to talk!

Andy: who says?

Mark: ANYWAYS! We got questions to answer, first one is by thatgirl355: I dare any1 who wants to hit some1 else do it u have to say why though example If I hit queen (which I never would) I would say because I wanted to

Queen: see this is what I was talking bout, they wouldn't do it but they still said and I'm thinking why me? Do you just not like me? Ok I have feelings too y'know?

*Discord smacks Andy*
Andy: ow! Why'd you want to hit me?

Discord: cause I don't like you.

Orcid: nice to keep things settle Discord.

Sombra: I wouldn't blame him.

Nightmare: *smacks Sombra* that's because of Midnight.

Andy: *smacks Discord* that's for being jealous.

Mark: next one before we get in a fight! It's by Lugigirl708 :I dare EVERYONE to say their deepest secret

Discord: uhm well... I maybe have been naughty while all you guys were away...

Orcid: oh uh *laughs nervously* about that...

Discord: oh great.

Queen: I'm going to let us get off that subject quick, mine is that.. I liked Shining Armor when I was younger..it was I took over as Cadence.. because I'd be fed one and two I'd marry somepony I liked..

Nightmare: I actually regret trying to hurt Celestia, I just wanted to be loved.

Sombra: I miss my only friend Coffee Talk, I wouldn't call her that but I really do miss her.

Mark: last is by trexilla : if you HAD to choose an active ship to destroy, who? And I dare you to DESTROY this ship. EVERYONE HAS TO DO IT OR FACE MY WRATH!!!!!!!!!

Everyone: AppleDash.

*after destroying it*
Orcid: ok we're done.

Discord: so...about earlier.. is it true? I might be a dad?

Orcid: I'm not positive yet but yeah you just might.

Mark: well now you had a sneak peak on what's happening, we're going to go, please ask more questions and dares and we will see you in the next ask. BU-BYE!!!