THE GREAT AND POWERFUL LOSER!!

Orcid: hi guys we got a few questions today and we also have-

Trixie: The Great and Powerful Trixie!

Orcid: right. so you can ask some questions for her now any ways fist question from thatgirl355 : I dare Sombra to shrink Twilights castle into toy size :D
And also another from her to me : I also dare Orcid to turn Twilight into a toy and give it to Applebloom ( how is Applejack I hope her family turned on her and now she is working at the cherry farm with Miss. Jubilee or however you spell it)
I love this girl! But no, she isn't, she's only getting punished about a month or two from Apple bucking.

Sombra: well my dark magic can't do that, but I'll let Orcid do it

Trixie : now now let The Great and Powerful Trixie do it!

Orcid: no! This dare is mine! And you can't have it! *goes outside and shrinks the castle and Twilight*

Twilight: AHH!! What happened to me!! MY CASTLE!!

Orcid: *picks her up by the wings* helloooo Twilight~

Twilight: I demand you to make me big again!

Orcid: sure but maybe later. *hands her to Applebloom* I heard about your sister so here's a gift to cheer you up.

Applebloom: well thank ya' Orcid! I'll go home to play with it right away! *runs off*

Orcid: *walks back* heheh so good to be me!

Trixie: but not any better than me!

Orcid: whatever! Next question is from ChaosQueen2001 : I dare you all to have a prank war. I put 20 bits on either draconequus winning.
You might as well give me those bits then cause I would have already won~

Discord: would NOT! Those bits mine, for I am the Master Prankster.

Orcid: OH ITS ON!!!

Discord: you know it is!

Queen: just go to the next question!

Orcid: ok...Swiss cheese~

Queen: *looks down* NOT AGAIN!!!!

Orcid: next question is from MadieHouston : Sombra, can I be your....friend? Awww that's cute another is So can I join you as a villain? And last My OC s a villain, she even liked Sombra 1000 years ago
oh my gosh that's so sweeeeeeeet!

Sombra: uhm...uhm...

Nightmare: hello? Sombra you there? Heellloooooooo? *waves hoof in front of face*

Sombra: huh? What? Where am I?

Nightmare: just answer the questions.

Sombra: geeeeerrrr fine. I guess you can be my friend? I never really knew what friends actually do. Well we can let you be a guest and last.....I'm speechless.
*zips goes over his mouth* mmhhmmpphh!!

Orcid: careful what you say!!!~ next question! It's from Luigigirl708 to Discord: Hi so ummm- Discord I've always wondered have you ever thawt that there are more of your kind, if so then your right because I'm a draconequus too.
Oh for Celestias sake! I've seen you ask that before on a different ask question!

Discord: calm down. Yes I have, and I got an answer when Orcid here came, it's why she's my best friend! And also she understands me more than any pony I've ever known.

Orcid: Awww really?

Discord: yep! And you will always be! *hugs*

Orcid: I didn't know you liked hugs?

Discord: wait what? *lets go* oh. No. I don't.

Orcid: well that's all we have for this time-

Trixie: ask the Great and Powerful Trixie and her assistants some questions and dares if you would. Tata!

Orcid: ok! That's it missy!You think you can just walk in here like your better than any pony even though every pony knows your a FROUD! I'm through I tell you! THROUGH! And I'm just going-

Queen: we'll see you next time....*Orcid still yelling in the background*