Super protective brother modes & Zayn's feels Xx

Louis's Pov

I knew how much Harry loved Alex... Even i felt that brotherly around her , I feel that Alex is just like my sisters...Whenever I was around Alex , my super protective brother mode stayed on....

About an hour ago I walked in Alex's room to find Harry and her hugging... Oh I am missing my sisters so much... Ill just go and skype mum so i can see all of them..

Zayn's Pov

Where to start ??? that girl !! harry's sis !! She's like driving me mad. I.meam I cant let anyone know how hard I've fallen for her.. I.am gonna keep.this as my little secret" I thought " ofcourse , there's no other choice " .. I'll have to keep it to myself. I cant even tell Liam cz maybe then he'll think that i am gonna hurt her..

I am known.as the mysterious one for some reason... Thats bcz i just dont go shouting out what kinda girls i actually like !! All the girls that were in my life b4 alex were just not my type.... But Alex , She's the definition of perfect.. I mean who wouldnt like her? She with her dark brown long hair, curly at tips and her huge green eyes just like Harry's , even though she's adopted she looks so much like Harry.... Anyways this girl has made a huge place in my heart , Ill have to make her mine... Theres no other thing i can do.. I just love her so much..

Alex's Pov

Zayn was acting weird around me from the moment I arrived.... He kept staring at me all the time but whenever he caught my eye he'd quickly look away , blushing... What was up with him? Only if I knew.."Oh wait maybe maybe he lov- Alex what are u even thinking ?? He wouldnt like someone like yourself... You're ugly and different from other girls" i.sadly thought to myslef !! Wait why am i sad??? Do i love him?? Do i want him to love me..

"ofcourse you like him, infact u love him" my conscience answered me.. But I will die with that secret if I have to cz there's no way I am letting somone know this...

"AAARRRRGGHHHHHH--- " the scream brought me outta my thougts.. I forgot I was watchinh Tv on the couch in living room and all the boys were alrealdy sleeping,... I slowed the volume and continued with the movie and the last thing i remeber is falling asleep on that couch thinking about Zayn !

(in the morning)(still Alex's Pov)

I opened my eyes .... Uuughh where am I ?? As i looked around ,I slowly remebered the events and stuff going that happened last night.. But I am in my bed and from what I remeber is that I fell asleep on the couch watching Tv... I got up from my bed and walked over to the door and opened it... Right outside was the living room !! I saw the Tv was switched on but appatently no one was watching it...but when i moved closer to the.couch I saw Zayn lying there , peacefully sleeping !!!

Just then something else dawned on me.... OMG OMG OMG.... last night most probably Zaym Malik from One Direction carried me to my bed.... Just when I was thinking this Zayn woke up.... Seeing me nearby the couch he quickly sat up....

" ummm Good morning alex" he said ....

"good monrning Zayn, can i.ask u something???" I asked zayn ... He looked up at me with tjose.mysterious chocolate brown eyes and smiled and said "anything Alex"

"Did u carry me to bed last nigh??" i blurted ....

""yeah well, I left a little something on ur bedside table , Go.check it hahah" he smile and walked to his room..

I quickly ran to my room and I found a note on my bedside table... I quicly picked it up and started to read . It said

Dear Alex,

I carried u to ur bed when u fell asleep on the couch..U looked like an angel while sleeping so i didnt wanted u to wake up so i carried u in ......

Zayn Xx

omg unbelieveable !!%% ahh ......

hello my cutie pies !!! Heres another part for all of u.... ^^

Hope u all like it....... Vote/fan/coment maybe????

The next chap will be up tomorrow.... :) enjoy .... Hahah

also follow me on instagram @ashdirectioner2798

and kik me @directioner2798