The Private Plane And lots other things !!

Harry's Pov

"Boys & Alex GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT"... I shouted from where i was standing i.e. kitchen..

They all came running downstairs...and looked at me with questioning eyes ..

"What????" I asked

"You called us" They all replied in unision...

"Ahh yes... Guys Simon booked us some concerts in France" I told them Happily...

"I thought You called us down for dinner..Harry I am hungry" Niall said and walked outta the kitchen..

"Thats great Harry,, and Dont mind Niall cz u know how much he loves food.. I'll check.up on him and can u plz fix up something quickly??" Liam asked and said altogether .

"Liam I am not in the mood to cook now , plz order something ,pizza or whatever..I'll pay for it though.. "I told liam quickly and Liam also walked out saying "ok".....

"I'll just start packing then'' Zayn said without looking up at me and went to his room apparently... His face was expressionless.. i knew he was hiding something ..

so now only me and Louis and Alex was left..

"I am so happy Harry, I'll get my things done asap...." Alex chanted..

Louis came closer and whispered in my ear "Lots of love will be around for Haz and Boo"

I just couldnt resist LOuis and a smile flipped on my face not that it ever left..

"Ehm Ehm"

oh darn Alex was still here, i almost forgot..

" I'll leave u too at it then" she winked and walked out.

"That was close" Louis said as soon as she left..

"i know, Hahaha" i replied...

We both werent supposed to show our thing infront of us not that she didnt knew...