Paris

Harry's Pov

I looked around and Alex was nowhere to be seen...But suddenly someone pinched my cheek making me wince , it was Alex...

"what was that for???" i asked her angrily

"nothing.... m just messing with you..its kinda fun you know.." she replied calmly seating herself beside me...

"where were you??" i questioned..

"just having a little chat with liam" She replied while searching her ear plugs in her bag...As i raised my eyebrows at her answer ,she looked up at me and chuckled before replying "its nothing to freak out about.....

"oh alright then" i replied trying to keep my voice casual...

"finally" she shouted extracting her ipod from the bag and then she plugged her ear plugs in and closed her eyes....

"Alex's Pov

The plane landed with a jerk.. as i slowly opened my eyes , i saw the boys were in a hurry...I kinda knew the reason so i didnt ask...

Suddenly Zayn came in front of me and held his hand out and said in a gentleman-ish

manner "May I escort you outta the plane my lady??

I took it and quickly stole a look at liam and he was staring at me with a why-are-you-doing-this-to-me look.... It broke my heart but i couldnt say No to Zayn either....

as we entered the airport , Zayn went forward to get his luggage, liam appeared behind me with mine and his luggage and kissed me on the cheek...

I blushed deeply..

"Get used to this babe, Youre my property now"... Liam said..

"oh come on Liam, what if Harry or anyone else notices??" i asked liam...

by now we were seated in the V.I.P. lounch.. (by "we" it means only Liam and Alex)

Suddenly Zayn came in and saw liam kissing me.. we both broke apart and Zayn tried to cover up by saying "sorry for interrupting guys" and left us alone withal smug look on his face...

:::::::::: thanx for all the reads guys...:::::::.